Notices
Evo Tires / Wheels / Brakes / Suspension Discuss everything that helps make your car start and stop to the best of it's abilities.

Eccentric Bolts?? and autox allignment

Search this Thread

Old Aug 22, 2006, 10:44 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Eccentric Bolts?? and autox allignment

I have a quick question. Do all EVOs come with the eccentric bolts?? I have the 03 EVO and I want to do a little more agresive setup on it for autox events (suspension is stock). This car is used as a weekend car and ~ 10 autox events per year. I spoke with one guy who does the allignments and he told me to get the eccentric bolts so he could setup the camber a little more agresive. Does the EVO come with the eccentric bots?? If not how many should I get?? Since I use this car on the street I also worry about the tire wear since I have another set for everyday use. I think that the best setup would be -1.5 front camber and -1.0 rear, and toe as close to 0 as possible for front and rear, please advise me if this setup is good enough. Once again I look to gain a little performance for the autox but do not want to sacriface the life of the regular tires. I understand that there might be some sideffects but don't want to kill them in 10K.