Notices
Evo Tires / Wheels / Brakes / Suspension Discuss everything that helps make your car start and stop to the best of it's abilities.

Brembo colored stock wheels!!!!

Search this Thread

Old Oct 15, 2006, 03:52 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Brembo colored stock wheels!!!!

No i didnt do it yet...

Well, I have been searching, and my buddy said there was a pic somewhere of a guy in NY that had a silver evo with his stock wheels painted the same brembo brake color. I searched many many times, looked through hundreds of pages and i just cannot find anything..

Might be interested in doing something different like this, but cant seem to find anything on it..

Also, is there a paint code for Brembo Red? Because i would like to have them powdercoated but wouldnt want them to be off at all...

Pics would be helpful if ya got em!! thanks
Old Oct 15, 2006, 04:04 PM
Evolved Member

Aan Evo driven like it should be will not last long with "Brembo Red" brakes.
Old Oct 15, 2006, 08:23 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Cajun Power
Aan Evo driven like it should be will not last long with "Brembo Red" brakes.
huh?
Old Oct 16, 2006, 05:12 AM
Evolved Member

that brembo or what ever paint it is sucks
Old Oct 17, 2006, 11:07 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by zze86
huh?

+1

Not planning on peeling off the paint from my brakes and taping it on my rims, wanted to do the SAME COLOR.. not have brembo powdercoat my wheels.

The reason people have such hard times keeping their brakes nice are because they dont care for them properly. First i dont go to AutoX tracks or road courses so i dont have the oppurtunity like others to really heat them up chip em and cover them with dust and any other crap they can grab on them. Every time i was my car i wash my wheels inside and out, and make sure i get the fronts and backs of my brembo's to the best that i can. Also, i park on the side of my house or in a garage to protect it from the sun so they dont fade on one side or the other...

Just looking for anyone that had ever did their rims in that color. Thanks, sorry for the possible mis-communication
Old Oct 17, 2006, 06:46 PM

Peteypab2133...Just have a powder coating company color match your bright red Brembo calipers and paint your wheels. Job done.

I'm with Cajun Power...after 11 track days with racing pads...I'm proud to own "Dirty-Ugly-Dark-BrownBos." My motto is use em'...and abuse em'....Warp speed decelleration rocks.....
Old Oct 18, 2006, 11:53 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by ranmonbu
Peteypab2133...Just have a powder coating company color match your bright red Brembo calipers and paint your wheels. Job done.

I'm with Cajun Power...after 11 track days with racing pads...I'm proud to own "Dirty-Ugly-Dark-BrownBos." My motto is use em'...and abuse em'....Warp speed decelleration rocks.....

Thanks man, my brother has a powdercoating machine at work, and we were going to do it outrselves.... It might be easier to re-powdercoat the calipers the new color of the wheels lol i havent made it to race my car like you guys did yet, hope mine doint turn poopy brown!!!