Notices
Evo Tires / Wheels / Brakes / Suspension Discuss everything that helps make your car start and stop to the best of it's abilities.

Has anyone had experience with.....

Search this Thread

Old Oct 30, 2006, 08:01 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Has anyone had experience with.....

The Pieelli P Zero tires? It's about time to get new tires and I am looking for some feedback if anyone has had these. Before anyone asks....I don't go to the track and I don't Auto-X either. Thanks
Old Oct 30, 2006, 02:12 PM
Evolved Member

Ok...you're going to have to be more specific.

Pirelli makes a full line of tires named "PZero" one of which is actually only call PZero. There are 6 along the line from near R-compound to All-Season runflats.

Now, I'm assuming you're not talking about the acutal PZero tire unless you figured out a way to fun 20 inch wheels on your Evo as that's the only size offered.

A lot of members along with myself had great success running PZero Nero M&S all season tires. In short I feel it's the best bang for the buck for all seasons.

I just glanced the new article on performance tire review in the month's Road and Track and the PZero Nero SUMMER tires got slightly better performance reviews than even the Bridgestone RE01-Rs. I might give it a try next summer as the price is very reasonable.

I'm not sure if anyone's used the PZero Rossos...they were OEM tires I believe on some Ferraris and Lambos. But for the price you pay, you there are many many other choices out there for simiar quality tire.

hope this helps.
Old Oct 31, 2006, 06:11 AM
Evolving Member

I used the PZero Rosso Assimetrico, great tires!!! They are summer tires, grip is awesome in wet and dry conditions, sidewalls are stiff, the only cons that I'd say is that they don't last long, less than the stock Advans. I hope it helps...
Old Oct 31, 2006, 09:30 AM

Sorry about not being more specific. It is in fact the Pirelli PZero Nero M&S that I was talking about. Thanks for the input.