Notices
Evo Tires / Wheels / Brakes / Suspension Discuss everything that helps make your car start and stop to the best of it's abilities.

Place Shock Dyno Charts Here

Search this Thread

Old Oct 2, 2007, 12:29 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Place Shock Dyno Charts Here

Generally speaking, I've noticed a lack of shock dyno charts on EvoM which would be useful for comparing all of the different suspension options available. In the interest of not having to crawl through multiple threads to search for shock dyno charts (as in other car forums) I feel this is as good a place as any to place the info.

Please state whether the shock is a front or rear, conditions of the test, setting of rebound and compression adjusters, etc. when posting.

I will contribute by posting dyno charts of the stock MR Bilsteins in a few days.

thanks!
Old Oct 2, 2007, 06:13 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by nocturnal005
Generally speaking, I've noticed a lack of shock dyno charts on EvoM which would be useful for comparing all of the different suspension options available. In the interest of not having to crawl through multiple threads to search for shock dyno charts (as in other car forums) I feel this is as good a place as any to place the info.

Please state whether the shock is a front or rear, conditions of the test, setting of rebound and compression adjusters, etc. when posting.

I will contribute by posting dyno charts of the stock MR Bilsteins in a few days.

thanks!
Here's one from NASIOC that I got from Tom Hoppe.
Attached Thumbnails Place Shock Dyno Charts Here-dms-subaru-koni-tein-kw.gif