Notices
Evo Tires / Wheels / Brakes / Suspension Discuss everything that helps make your car start and stop to the best of it's abilities.
View Poll Results: Which to Choose? Gloss Black w/ Red Lip OR Royal Black w/ Polished Lip?
Gloss Black w/ Red Lip (Time Attack Style)
66.67%
Royal Black w/ Polished Lip
33.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Rota P45R's: Gloss Black w/ Red Lip vs. Royal Black w/ Polished Lip??? **POLL**

Search this Thread

Old Dec 16, 2007, 02:37 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Rota P45R's: Gloss Black w/ Red Lip vs. Royal Black w/ Polished Lip??? **POLL**

So I am in a dilemma I will be using my stockers for trips up to Tahoe next season and I need to buy wheels for the summer. Now I have been looking at these Rota P45R's and I really dig them! But, I cant make up my mind on which ones to choose between the 2 options that I have narrowed it down to!!!! This is getting frusterating in my head, so I need your help please. I am leaning towards the Royal Black w/ Polished lip for the most part, but I do own an SE model so I love the fact that my interior would match my wheels with the Gloss Black w/ Red Lip! I don't know guy, please help...

Here are some pics of both wheels on other Evo's, let me know if the links don't work...

Gloss Black w/ Red Lip

Royal Black w/ Polished Lip

Old Dec 16, 2007, 04:13 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
im not a fan of the silver lip it looks cheesey to me. the read fits alot better. sliver just makes it look cheap imo
Old Dec 17, 2007, 08:52 AM
Evolving Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I LOVE time attack rims, but for some reason they don't quite mesh as well on a GG or yellow Evo as they do on a white, black, red or silver Evo.

And normally I don't care for the polished lip either, but again, GG is one of the colors that looks really good with it. Go for the polished lip!