Notices
Evo Tires / Wheels / Brakes / Suspension Discuss everything that helps make your car start and stop to the best of it's abilities.

18x9 +30 Konigs + Swift Spec-R on IX GSR

Search this Thread

Old Mar 2, 2008, 09:51 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
18x9 +30 Konigs + Swift Spec-R on IX GSR

pretty much what the title says. i just ordered some of the Swift Spec -R springs to go along with my Konig Runaways. dont give me that "use the search button" crap, ive used the thing plenty let me tell you. so hers what i got:

Evo IX GSR
18x9 +30 offset Konig Runaways wrapped in:
Nexen N3000 235/40/18
stock suspension

ok so i ordered the swift springs from lancershop.com today. i ordered the light blue ones the "Swift Spec-R Sport" the other swift springs they had were red, and were like $50 cheaper, but i couldnt find the spring rates/drop of the red springs. i know the ones i ordered have a drop of 1.4f and 0.8r

ok so you know how lancershop.com likes to confuse the cap out of you by labeling things as "fits: Evo 8/9" and sometimes they dont label them at all? well on the site they say that these springs fit both the MR and GSR versions, and everytime i searched on here, the only time they were mentioned, was when someone was making a reference to the Swifts on the MR variant. it would put my mind at ease if someone on here could verify that these springs do work with the stock IX GSR shocks. and also does anyone see any fitment issues with my setup?

thank you