Notices
Evo Tires / Wheels / Brakes / Suspension Discuss everything that helps make your car start and stop to the best of it's abilities.

Vendors: Anyone have 15mm wheel spacers?

Search this Thread

Old May 9, 2008, 07:22 AM
EvoM Guru

Received 96 Likes on 83 Posts
Originally Posted by TwStDeVo
where is the best place to get the RB studs? i agree with the bore size, i think i will just do what you said as my wheels did come with hub rings. as for the spacers, what do you think about getting them from wheeladapter.com?
I got the studs from RB directly. No problems with them at all. I've had so-so experience with FredG at wheeladapter.com. First, he somehow lost my order. Then when I eventually followed up, he rushed the spacers out the door to me for an event, but they weren't the right specs even though I gave him everything in writing. When I finally got the right ones from him I thought the tolerances were a bit loose, at least for the price -- which was the other thing I wasn't too happy about. He charged $25-30 shipping. The total cost of a pair of slip on 12mm spacers was $200 even shipped.

If you are getting a common size like 15mm, I would get them from somewhere else myself.
Old May 9, 2008, 07:30 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by EVO8LTW
I got the studs from RB directly. No problems with them at all. I've had so-so experience with FredG at wheeladapter.com. First, he somehow lost my order. Then when I eventually followed up, he rushed the spacers out the door to me for an event, but they weren't the right specs even though I gave him everything in writing. When I finally got the right ones from him I thought the tolerances were a bit loose, at least for the price -- which was the other thing I wasn't too happy about. He charged $25-30 shipping. The total cost of a pair of slip on 12mm spacers was $200 even shipped.

If you are getting a common size like 15mm, I would get them from somewhere else myself.
well 12 or 13mm would be perfect for me, but 10 seems more common and 15 right now seems too big. my wheels are +28 and i got hrs fenders up front so i think with the fenders an overall +15 offset would be perfect. after your experience, i dont think i want to get them from wheelsadapter.com, where should i get the spacers? what all brands do you recommend? if i get the rb studs, do i need to get them directly as well? i really need to get this set up as soon as possible.
Old May 9, 2008, 08:06 AM
EvoM Guru

Received 96 Likes on 83 Posts
Originally Posted by TwStDeVo
well 12 or 13mm would be perfect for me, but 10 seems more common and 15 right now seems too big. my wheels are +28 and i got hrs fenders up front so i think with the fenders an overall +15 offset would be perfect. after your experience, i dont think i want to get them from wheelsadapter.com, where should i get the spacers? what all brands do you recommend? if i get the rb studs, do i need to get them directly as well? i really need to get this set up as soon as possible.
For 15s, I'd take a look at the ones that Jarrod (EVOlutionary) recommended above. I'm considering a set of those myself based on his recommendation and have an email into the company about their current availability. RB shipped to me promptly, so I don't think there's an issue there. A lot of places have ARPs too. Summit Racing certainly would get them to you quickly, if no EvoM vendors have them on the shelf.
Old May 9, 2008, 08:45 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by EVO8LTW
For 15s, I'd take a look at the ones that Jarrod (EVOlutionary) recommended above. I'm considering a set of those myself based on his recommendation and have an email into the company about their current availability. RB shipped to me promptly, so I don't think there's an issue there. A lot of places have ARPs too. Summit Racing certainly would get them to you quickly, if no EvoM vendors have them on the shelf.
i like those spacers, but i think they will be too big. the wheels would stick out a couple of mm and i am still running the oem fender liner. from that website, they only make 5mm, 15mm, and 25mm, so im pretty much out of luck unless i want my wheels to stick out a little. whats wrong with the studs that comes with those spacers?