Notices
Evo Tires / Wheels / Brakes / Suspension Discuss everything that helps make your car start and stop to the best of it's abilities.

megan coilovers

Search this Thread

Old Mar 20, 2009, 10:48 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
are the stance coilovers also in this category? i have heard good things about them but not much on evos
Old Mar 20, 2009, 11:03 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by localtoys73
are the stance coilovers also in this category? i have heard good things about them but not much on evos
i like stance coilovers, they are great quality for an affordable price, they have models that range from pure street (comparable to bc racing and megan) to straight up track use. if i had to place them in a category i would have to say it like this, think robispec kw coilover is to standard kw v3 as stance coilover is to megan if that makes any sense to you
Old Mar 28, 2009, 05:55 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Zeus
If you want a budget coilover, Megan is the way to go for sure. Also, the new street sets coming in will finally have 7k/8k spring rates instead of the old 8k/6k.

99% of peoples problems with Megan, or any coilover usually point back to install or maintenance. There was a bad batch of camber plates that had to be take care of through you vendor.

Feel free to PM me if you want some additional info on Megans.
what kind of problems were the hats having? I have really liked my track series for their performance, but after a particulary cold spell here, I now having a popping from the front end when turning. Im fairly sure the top of the coilovers are binding(the steering will also not return to center properly, like something is hanging up). do you know if there are replacement parts or was this related to the problem they were having?