Notices
Evo Tires / Wheels / Brakes / Suspension Discuss everything that helps make your car start and stop to the best of it's abilities.

What tires to get?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 3, 2009, 05:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What tires to get?

Hey whats going on everyone,

I desperately need 4 new tires. I went on tirerack.com and they are so many to choose from. I am looking for an All Season tire that is good and affordable. Also a tire that is good in dry, wet, and snow conditions. I think I have narrowed it down to two brands. The Bridgeston Potenza G 019 Grid (rated 7.8) for $120 a tire or the Continental Extreme Contact DWS (not rated as it is a new tire). I also looked at the dunlop SP Sport Signature, but it gave me a warning that it was rated a higher load than the OEM, which I don't get. Just wondering if anyone knows of any good tires I can get and/or suggestions. I currently have the Pirelli's PZero Nero, but they wore down rather quickly (in my opinion). Thanks for any info or suggestions.

Luis - dime58@aol.com
Old Dec 3, 2009, 06:02 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I've been using bridgestone re960's as a daily driver tire. Nice ride, pretty decent stick, great in the wet. They seem to wear pretty well so far.
Shoe
Old Dec 3, 2009, 06:03 PM
Evolved Member

Location: somewhere testing various tires, brakes, and suspensions.
Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts
Search, read, closed.