Notices
Evo Tires / Wheels / Brakes / Suspension Discuss everything that helps make your car start and stop to the best of it's abilities.

MDU coilovers

Search this Thread

Old Sep 29, 2011, 11:07 AM
Account Disabled

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
MDU coilovers

Has anybody used them for track use?
Old Sep 29, 2011, 11:50 AM
EvoM Guru
Veteran: Army

Received 777 Likes on 592 Posts
If they were, you'd most certainly have found info SEARCHING. Alas, never heard of em', So Im guessing no one of consequence.
Old Sep 29, 2011, 04:14 PM
Evolved Member

Location: somewhere testing various tires, brakes, and suspensions.
Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts
https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/ev...ad-racing.html
Old Oct 4, 2011, 09:45 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Dallas J
If they were, you'd most certainly have found info SEARCHING. Alas, never heard of em', So Im guessing no one of consequence.
I honestly see where both of you are coming from, but instead of being dicks of the automotive community why not just politely respond with a no. Smike posted a link in which I first thought was going to be informational. Nope, just another worthless *** reply trying to tell people to search. Were you two born with inherent knowledge on everything or been able to find the answer to every question you have every had? I seriously doubt it. So how about just being a fellow automotive enthusiast and give your thoughts on a subject rather that just saying search. Smike, you do know a lot about suspension. Why not give some insight. As long as there is a forum, there will be people asking questions on subjects they could possibly search on, get over it and either help them or just stay out of their threads.
Old Oct 4, 2011, 10:27 PM
EvoM Guru

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=MDU+coilovers
Old Oct 5, 2011, 04:38 AM
Evolved Member

Location: somewhere testing various tires, brakes, and suspensions.
Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by EVODreams
I honestly see where both of you are coming from, but instead of being dicks of the automotive community why not just politely respond with a no. Smike posted a link in which I first thought was going to be informational. Nope, just another worthless *** reply trying to tell people to search. Were you two born with inherent knowledge on everything or been able to find the answer to every question you have every had? I seriously doubt it. So how about just being a fellow automotive enthusiast and give your thoughts on a subject rather that just saying search. Smike, you do know a lot about suspension. Why not give some insight. As long as there is a forum, there will be people asking questions on subjects they could possibly search on, get over it and either help them or just stay out of their threads.
Not being dicks, but we're not going to type everything out again on our time.

Read more in that link - there is more information in it.

Why not search, find stuff for us to look at and review with you. I am busy. Doing all the leg work on just a name of a coil-over - not going to happen.

Help me - help you.
Old Oct 5, 2011, 08:04 AM
EvoM Guru

At least we were relevantly talking about suspension. You were an even more useless dick coming here trolling.

And Smike's link, while it starts out as another dumb useless thread (like this one), somehow it ended up with some decent information on it.