Notices
Evo Tires / Wheels / Brakes / Suspension Discuss everything that helps make your car start and stop to the best of it's abilities.

Konig Flowform Wheels

Search this Thread

Old Nov 19, 2016, 07:19 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Konig Flowform Wheels

Just curious what everyone's opinion on these are, from the research I have done they seem like a good inexpensive alternative for a race wheel. I have been using the Konig Milligrams on my Evo now for almost 2 years with quite a bit of autoxs on them. Also, shamefully, the first day I had put them on I took a corner too close and hopped/ curbed one. Not the most scientific way to find out the durability of a wheel but it never caused any structural damage to the wheel itself from that incident. Also I believe a standard TE37 weights 19.4lbs (source
) where the Milligram with the same dimensions weighs 19.5lbs (source http://konigwheels.com/wheels/flow-f...els/milligram/)! And at 235$ a wheel if I do manage to catastrophically damage one the wheel itself would be relatively inexpensive to replace. Just wondering if anyone else is running any of the Konig Flowform Wheels and your experience with them.
Old Nov 22, 2016, 09:24 AM
Evolving Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
No experience, but my understanding is despite calling it something different, this is the same method WedsSport uses to manufacturer its tc105n, which everyone seems to love.

Last edited by aamoedo; Nov 22, 2016 at 09:45 AM.
Old Nov 22, 2016, 01:51 PM
EvoM Guru

Received 1,571 Likes on 1,348 Posts
I had the Konig Torch on my car for a long time, not issues. I now have RPF1's for track, and the Konig Milligram for the street. I only went to the RPF1 for sizing purposes, and the torch was discontinued. They are great wheels.