Notices
Evo Tires / Wheels / Brakes / Suspension Discuss everything that helps make your car start and stop to the best of it's abilities.

NOW w/PICS! BBS RS-GTs in the hizzy

Search this Thread

Old Apr 12, 2004, 06:38 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Do you have high res pcs of #'s 2 and 3? Just amazing how they look on the car.
Old Apr 12, 2004, 07:29 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It's hard to tell, but do the front wheels stick out a little from the fender well? Eventually I will buy these wheels (unless I find something I like better) and I would like to know of any fitment problems. You mentioned a 3mm spacer...can you provide more info on your fitment? Thanks.
Old Apr 12, 2004, 01:40 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by Cirrusly Evolvd
It's hard to tell, but do the front wheels stick out a little from the fender well? Eventually I will buy these wheels (unless I find something I like better) and I would like to know of any fitment problems. You mentioned a 3mm spacer...can you provide more info on your fitment? Thanks.
The front wheels fit about the same as stock. Keep in mind the T-1S Toyos have a very large lip guard which sticks out (but I am grateful for it). As for the spacer, it's so thin [ ] (about like that) that you'll hardly notice. I have Rays Engineering Duralumin lugs that are deep, so the thread engagement is very secure.

Anyone out there considering these wheels - keep the following 2 issues in mind (esp. considering the impatience of most EvoM peeps and the unwillingness to actually spend money):

1) I had to wait almost 4 months for these bad boys and 2) they cost over $3,000...

To me, it was worth the wait and the money.