Notices
Evo Vendor 'Group Buy / Specials' Classifieds This forum is for any specials or group buys that vendors may have. If you're looking for the best price, this is the place to check. Please keep in mind that these items are not guaranteed to be in-stock.

Turbo kit Group Buy (Lowest Prices Ever)

Search this Thread

Old Oct 16, 2004, 12:26 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Every part I had put in was top notch in quality. Welds were very clean and tubing was as strong as can be and all the other parts were excellent. I had internals installed by RNR and the motor has held up pushing well over 500 WHP. Engine compartment was just as clean as when I brought it in(immaculant). Every time I needed help or had a question Ryan was always there to answer or assist me.
Old Oct 16, 2004, 12:36 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by gofaster87
Every part I had put in was top notch in quality. Welds were very clean and tubing was as strong as can be and all the other parts were excellent. I had internals installed by RNR and the motor has held up pushing well over 500 WHP. Engine compartment was just as clean as when I brought it in(immaculant). Every time I needed help or had a question Ryan was always there to answer or assist me.

Thanks for the input man!
Old Oct 16, 2004, 01:48 AM
Evolved Member

ive had nothing but amazing buisness with RnR and just because your not buying some over priced jdm pile of crap turbo kit doesnt mean RnR's kit is cheap, their quality is in another class , life time warrenty on a tubular header id like to see HKS offer that BAH!
Old Oct 16, 2004, 08:10 AM
Evolved Member

RnR-

Any pictures of your fmic?
Old Oct 17, 2004, 01:47 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by MrBubbler
ive had nothing but amazing buisness with RnR and just because your not buying some over priced jdm pile of crap turbo kit doesnt mean RnR's kit is cheap, their quality is in another class , life time warrenty on a tubular header id like to see HKS offer that BAH!

Hehe, good points. Also I don't know about everbody else but spending 2k to 3k on a turbo kit is not your ordinary lunch money. So the cheap word really doesn't relate in my perspective!! But then again, to each their own.
Old Oct 17, 2004, 05:14 PM
Account Disabled

Location: driving the 10 second beast in ohio or running lightmods.net
https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...d.php?t=101960

can you PM me a cost on just the exhaust manifold....each one...what is there 3 styles
Old Oct 17, 2004, 05:38 PM
Evolving Member

Is it too late?

I am really interested in the RNR turbo kit and I just saw the post today after I registered and wondering if it was too late or are you still accepting orders for the group buy price? Let me know I would like to get in on a GT35R. Thanks
Old Oct 17, 2004, 10:41 PM
Evolved Member

Are the 4" intakes just for a upgraded turbo?
Old Oct 18, 2004, 10:13 AM
Evolved Member

The 4" intakes can be used with either a stock turbo or upgraded turbo.

We are also going to run the sale until Wed 20th of this week because of the good results.

The kits we sell are nothing, but the highest quality. Every customer that has one of our kits has made good numbers and been super happy with the quality of parts and matertial. The manifolds come with a lifetime warranty and our kits put out the numbers they claim.

Let me know if there are any other questions at all.
Old Oct 18, 2004, 10:19 AM
Evolved Member

Will the intake sale end on the 20th as well or just the turbo sale?
Old Oct 18, 2004, 10:21 AM
Evolved Member

Whoa whoa hold the phone here...did i see a gt42r kit on this thread? if i did HOLY HELL!! RNR, have you guys ran one on any of your evos yet and if so what kind of numbers/spool is that making? So far the biggest turbos i've heard of anyone running on the evo are the gt35r and boost solutions hks tz51kai. Thats incredible, please post more info!!!
Old Oct 18, 2004, 10:36 AM
Evolved Member

Both sales will end on the 20th. We are giving everyone a little more time as we have several people interested and we weren't in the shop on Sat.

The GT42R is a new kit we are coming out with shortly(it's still in development). It is a monster and we are working to build the kit correctly where you won't need Nitrous to spool it.
Old Oct 18, 2004, 10:43 AM
Evolved Member

Wow, its over. I know which kit I'm saving for now. RNR, you made my day. You will soon have all my money!
Old Oct 18, 2004, 10:49 AM
Evolved Member

The GT42R suppost 900+hp and it's twin scroll and dual ball bearing. It is the ultimate in large turbos. We are expecting full boost by 5000rpm with our 2.4 This will enable to have a full streetable car that makes some unreal hp and still able to pick up the kids from daycare.
Old Oct 18, 2004, 11:32 AM
Evolved Member

^^*counts money* everyone read my signature and buy them I NEED THIS KIT.

Quick Reply: Turbo kit Group Buy (Lowest Prices Ever)