Notices
Evo Vendor 'Group Buy / Specials' Classifieds This forum is for any specials or group buys that vendors may have. If you're looking for the best price, this is the place to check. Please keep in mind that these items are not guaranteed to be in-stock.

Setrab Oil Cooler Group buy !@!@~

Search this Thread

Old Sep 4, 2005, 01:32 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by GDB
Owww, I didn't know that, thanks!

Robi, is fitting that big a core really a beeyotch? You need aftermarket bumper like the C-West to do so?

I'm on JDM bumper already, no front crash bar.
i know before robi had the c-west copy cf front and no front beam. The cooler was bigger than my RX-7 T2 top mount!
Old Sep 4, 2005, 09:21 AM
Evolving Member

if you want to really move this product and I am really interested in getting them you should make these units plug and play for the vast majority. The majority of the people here rather work on there own cars than having having someone doing it. For example intercoolers. the manufacturers has made them so the reguler Joe can remove it and install it with out making extra brackets or haveing to fabricate pipeing. Also the cost for someone else to fabricat the brackets to hold the units up could be costly. Just want to put in my .02cents.
Old Jun 21, 2006, 08:43 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by savageevo
if you want to really move this product and I am really interested in getting them you should make these units plug and play for the vast majority. The majority of the people here rather work on there own cars than having having someone doing it. For example intercoolers. the manufacturers has made them so the reguler Joe can remove it and install it with out making extra brackets or haveing to fabricate pipeing. Also the cost for someone else to fabricat the brackets to hold the units up could be costly. Just want to put in my .02cents.
after the cooler it took i spend about 40 bucks on hoses, and the mounts when to home depot got some plates for less than 10 dollars =)
Old Sep 1, 2006, 11:37 AM
Former Sponsor

bump