Notices
Evo Vendor 'Group Buy / Specials' Classifieds This forum is for any specials or group buys that vendors may have. If you're looking for the best price, this is the place to check. Please keep in mind that these items are not guaranteed to be in-stock.

FMIC Kit Super Sale $499!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old Mar 14, 2006, 04:40 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by RnR Racing
I will be PM all tracking numbers today.
Didn't get mine yet.
Old Mar 14, 2006, 08:05 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by tke_413
Didn't get mine yet.

me either
Old Mar 15, 2006, 10:05 AM
Evolved Member

PM's sent
Old Mar 15, 2006, 10:15 AM

great price
Old Mar 15, 2006, 10:22 AM
Evolved Member

Yes, it is te best price and that is one of the reasons why we are selling so many of these units. We can't build them fast enough. Another reason why we are selling so many is because they are proven kits that actually work great. I would put our Race Core up against anything else on the market today. With these kits you get a GREAT price, quality craftsmanship, excellent fit and proven performance.

37whp gain on a stock turbo is nothing to laugh at.
Old Mar 16, 2006, 12:20 PM
Evolved Member

All PM's sent.
Old Mar 16, 2006, 06:04 PM
Evolved Member

street fmic to 07733?
Old Mar 17, 2006, 07:23 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by racerxj17
so these are 100% true garrett cores with your own custom endtanks? i cant even find a garrett core for that price, and from the pics shown, they seem to look awefully close to the ones represented on ebay. just slightly confused,
jon

I'm with racerX on this one. There is a Chinese made intercooler sold by a Taiwanese company called Yonanka that looks IDENTICAL to this one. The RnR intercooler core being from Garrett doesn't make sense to me either. I understand the performance gains over stock intercoolers, but I'd like some numbers against actual good aftermarket intercoolers on the market. The price is great, but if it seems "to good to be true"...well...you know the rest. I'm glad everybody is enjoying them and I hope they hold together, but my hard earned money will be spent elsewhere. Just my .02. It is the internet you know.
Attached Thumbnails FMIC Kit Super Sale 9!!!!!!!-yonanka-ic.jpg  
Old Mar 17, 2006, 07:33 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by bdiddy
I'm with racerX on this one. There is a Chinese made intercooler sold by a Taiwanese company called Yonanka that looks IDENTICAL to this one. ...but my hard earned money will be spent elsewhere. Just my .02. It is the internet you know.
How about you spend your "hard earned money" on parts made and sold in the UNITED STATES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Mar 17, 2006, 08:27 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by tke_413
How about you spend your "hard earned money" on parts made and sold in the UNITED STATES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Did you even read my post? "To good to be true...."???

Hmmm...Listen up...

I didn't ever say anything about PURCHASING the Chinese pile of crap, I already have a U.S. made Intercooler. I'm saying this item that is being sold by RnR as "US Made" looks alot like the crap from China that I would NEVER buy. Better?

Last edited by bdiddy; Mar 17, 2006 at 08:33 AM.
Old Mar 17, 2006, 09:54 AM
Evolving Member

hey ryan can you please delete some messages u have, i cant pm you thats why
Old Mar 17, 2006, 10:12 AM
Evolved Member

Messages cleared.

bdiddy, you can spend your money wherever you want. These are the same cores we have been using for years with great sucess. All are cores are Garrett/Precision cores which are basically the same thing.
Old Mar 17, 2006, 11:38 AM
Evolved Member

Thanks again for all the new orders today. I just got word that we have yet another successful dyno experience with our FMIC. I will get the data and post it up later.

We are getting our EVO ready for HIN right now.
Old Mar 17, 2006, 01:28 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by RnR Racing
Messages cleared.

bdiddy, you can spend your money wherever you want. These are the same cores we have been using for years with great sucess. All are cores are Garrett/Precision cores which are basically the same thing.
Niiiice. Thanks Ryan, I'll be sure to spend my money wherever I want. I followed this thread without a post for quite awhile...looking back: About a month ago you stated you would post some Temp numbers and skirted several questions about pressure drop. I know that if you did all the research and development that you claim you have that these numbers would have been vital to your research and easily posted.

I'm sure you're busy, and since you have a bunch of EvoM guys eating these up maybe you don't feel a need to back up your promise. I dunno. I'm not starting a war here, but I have some observations of what others have inquired and end up dropping after a week of you not answering the question. I especially like the way that your first pic is of an entirely different intercooler, and then you make a product switch and claim that Precision's end tanks didn't fit well. I'm sure Precision is happy with you buying these from them, yet in the same breath telling the buyers that their end caps don't fit well so you designed your own. It just doesn't sit right, but you'll keep selling them and I won't care.....but something just doesn't sit right about these intercoolers and the lack of informaion other than...WE MADE HORSEPOWER OVER A STOCK IC! Yippee!
Old Mar 17, 2006, 01:40 PM
Evolved Member

The Precision cast endtanks are great, but on the EVO they just required a little more mods. We still use them on some of the other kits like the DSM/WRX/Honda/Acura . The tanks we are using now don't require as much mods. We are very deep with Precision and loves their cores and turbos. We buy as much as anyone I can think of. We are also very happy with our recent work with Phoenix turbo as well.

Any info you need on these cores please feel free to give us a call or email us. We don't make much money off of these FMIC's, but just want to get these out on the market.

Quick Reply: FMIC Kit Super Sale $499!!!!!!!