Notices
Evo Vendor 'Group Buy / Specials' Classifieds This forum is for any specials or group buys that vendors may have. If you're looking for the best price, this is the place to check. Please keep in mind that these items are not guaranteed to be in-stock.

FMIC Kit Super Sale $499!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old Apr 3, 2006, 01:10 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
S-1 sending you an email about the Wed delivery.
Old Apr 4, 2006, 11:31 AM
Evolving Member

this guys wondering if it'll be there in a day or 2 and i can't even get a simple pm on if the thing is gonna ship out this month.....lol....I was under the impression when i ordered it that there was actually some in stock....
Old Apr 4, 2006, 05:27 PM
Account Disabled

How much for a 30r and your fmic
Old Apr 5, 2006, 05:17 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I tried calling all day yesterday without any answers. Are the LICP's in stock yet...it's been 2 weeks?
Old Apr 5, 2006, 09:48 AM
Evolved Member

No they aren't that is why I wouldn't take your order because I don't know when we will have more.
Old Apr 5, 2006, 09:49 AM
Evolved Member

T Rex, PM sent
Old Apr 5, 2006, 01:32 PM
Evolved Member

When I asked 2 weeks ago when you would have some LICP's in stock you said the next week...then they didn't and you said this week. They're still not here and now you don't know WHEN they'll be here. I'm not trying to sound like an ***, but I don't like driving around with a modified LICP and wanted to have yours on to match with my intercooler. I guess I'll just hit up AMS and see if they can get one out to me so I can finally get back to the track.
Old Apr 5, 2006, 05:13 PM
Evolved Member

tke, sorry we don't have any right now and the next production run is not until next week. Thats why I didn't have you place the order because of the timeline I know you needed it in.

We are trying to get all the FMIC's finished and shipped. I wish I could help you sooner, sorry that Garage Fighter pipe doesn't hold. AMS might have them in stock so shoot them a PM.

Thanks again, Ryan
Old Apr 5, 2006, 05:40 PM
S-1

please check pm and email.
Old Apr 5, 2006, 05:49 PM
Evolved Member

All PM's sent
Old Apr 5, 2006, 07:32 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by RnR Racing
tke, sorry we don't have any right now and the next production run is not until next week. Thats why I didn't have you place the order because of the timeline I know you needed it in.

We are trying to get all the FMIC's finished and shipped. I wish I could help you sooner, sorry that Garage Fighter pipe doesn't hold. AMS might have them in stock so shoot them a PM.

Thanks again, Ryan
I understand you're trying to get all the FMIC's out, the thing that made me upset was when you said you would have some pipes in stock "next week." Then that next week you told me it was going to be 1 more week. Now it's "next week" again and if I would've known it was going to take 3-4 weeks I would've ordered the AMS pipe right away instead of waiting the week you said it was going to take for yours. If I do decide to swap my UICP from the Injen I have now, I'd still like to get yours but I guess I'll wait until you have them in stock before I even consider buying them. Sorry for the rant, still pissed the Fighter's Garage pipe didn't fit to the intercooler in the first place.
Old Apr 6, 2006, 08:24 AM
Evolved Member

RNR....you have PM.
Old Apr 6, 2006, 01:30 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Corey
RNR....you have PM.

I've called you guys twice today and sent you a PM as well with no response. I would like the tracking number of my intercooler. I've asked for it once or twice already and its gone unanswered. Please either call me back or get in touch with me some why so I can know FOR SURE when this is gonna get here. THis is starting to get kinda old now. I've been patient enough for 2 weeks....
Old Apr 6, 2006, 01:36 PM
Evolved Member

If anyone needs their tracking numbers PLEASE email me at rs92laser@yahoo.com and I will give them to you. Thanks Ryan
Old Apr 7, 2006, 05:49 PM
Evolving Member

I have not had any problems contacting them today...Spoke to Ryan on the phone and then emailed him and he emailed me back on some questions I had...I got the Race FMIC mounted along with AMS LICP and Helix UICP...Wow!...I was scared I was going to have a lot of lag with the stock turbo and it actually was the complete opposite...It spools quicker and harder...Up through the gear box to redline no problem...This thing hits full boost FAST...My evo is untuned and I have not even put in my HKS cams yet...Lots of parts waiting to go on...This thing is the real deal...Thanks RNR...Opie this thing rocks dude, you will be happy on Nurgburgring!...

Quick Reply: FMIC Kit Super Sale $499!!!!!!!