Notices
Evo Vendor 'Group Buy / Specials' Classifieds This forum is for any specials or group buys that vendors may have. If you're looking for the best price, this is the place to check. Please keep in mind that these items are not guaranteed to be in-stock.

HELIX DNA Coilovers - Group Buy #2!!

Search this Thread

Old May 16, 2006, 02:55 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Gruppe-S
thanks for your understanding
I spoke to a rep yesterday that gave me a later ship date on these coilovers. With respect to the entire situation, I was very direct when placing my order that I would not be on back order for months on end. I was told a mid may time frame. Im not on here to flame gruppe-s, but would like this situation to be addressed for the forum. It is my understanding that several forum members had placed their orders some time ago and are also waiting. Per the conversation yesterday, May15th,

"The container was not shipped for May, but will be arriving in June. Sometime around the beginning til mid June."

I have patience on situations, but I hope this does not escalate into a longer wait.

My question also is with warranty. I was quoted a 1 year warranty on these products, but my fear is time on replacement if they go bad. I wont bring up another thread, I feel it is not necessary. But I would not want to be waiting months on months to have a replacement if the product was bad by chance. I was told to send the products back, and Gruppe-S would take care of warranty work rather than the buyer shipping overseas.

Once again, this post is not to put discouragement in the eyes of the reader, but information I need and would like other buyers to know as well. Otherwise, I look forward to the set up.

My name is Lance M. for your record on the group buy for proof I am a 50% paid customer (per sales request 50% at order time)

Also, can you put this thread into your own forum area? I had to search to find it elsewhere. Thanks.
Old May 18, 2006, 02:36 AM
Evolved Member

+1 i, too, am a purchaser, however, i paid the full amount up front.100%. im still waiting myself.
Old May 18, 2006, 08:08 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Anyone else who has any more questions, feel free to PM us or email daniel@gruppe-s.com
and we'll reply ASAP.

thanks,
Gruppe-S
Old May 19, 2006, 02:18 PM
Evolving Member

I just talked to Greg at Gruppe-S. I feel very confident in the service they will offer with these coilovers.
Old May 19, 2006, 02:34 PM
Evolved Member

im wondering if the EDFC is still in the works for the Helix set up. i know that one of the reps for Gruppe S was teasing us with the news. nothing as of yet they say which sucks. that was one of the main reasons i went with this set up instead of the Tein set up to give reviews of the Helix vs. the Tein. i have the Tein Flex w/edfc on my wifes car to compare. having fingers crossed for Helix to release the edfc for their set up. Tanabe has the TEAS, Tein w/ edfc, Helix needs to step up... hint...
Old May 19, 2006, 02:35 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by badhabit90
im wondering if the EDFC is still in the works for the Helix set up. i know that one of the reps for Gruppe S was teasing us with the news. nothing as of yet they say which sucks. that was one of the main reasons i went with this set up instead of the Tein set up to give reviews of the Helix vs. the Tein. i have the Tein Flex w/edfc on my wifes car to compare. having fingers crossed for Helix to release the edfc for their set up. Tanabe has the TEAS, Tein w/ edfc, Helix needs to step up... hint...
When I ordered at the beginining of May the edfc was in the works with no projected time frame. Maybe Gruppe-S can chime in on this one. But we should still be getting this available.
Old May 19, 2006, 04:01 PM
Former Sponsor

Update: The batch of 30 coilovers will be here in June and once set foot in our shop they will go directly to the members who have paid for them .

As for the EDFC we are going to see how the coilovers do before we introduce the EDFC

thanks
Old May 19, 2006, 10:09 PM
Evolved Member

Cool

well thank you for the confirmation on the EDFC. the EDFC should compliment these coilovers nicely and should be brought over/released. i think that the EDFC will be a big seller once it is introduced. this is a great option for those who want something a little different than the Tein Flex set up.

im sure once the 30 sets hits the shores here, they will be immediately shipped?? i have paid in full for one set and also paid in full for a set of SP1s with caps. are you going by a list of who paid first or just by the list in general?? my order was placed on march 20(L. Cleaver is the name) and the money was already taken from my account on march 22. processed in full.

let me know, as i am patiently waiting. just getting anxious. they need to put a faster engine in that "junker" boat to get here...
Old May 21, 2006, 02:51 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
is this buy still open?
I just pickeed up my 06 MR
its in need of a more respectable stance
Old May 21, 2006, 03:09 PM
Evolved Member

are these the same as the megans?
Old May 23, 2006, 12:26 PM
Former Sponsor

badhabit90 - hey I just checked up on your order. You are one of the first ones on the list. You will be guarenteed a set. Dont worry

555R - yes this deal is still on.

jkim2001 - no they are not the same as the megans.
Old May 23, 2006, 12:59 PM
Evolved Member

thank you sir.
Old Jun 7, 2006, 02:09 AM
Evolved Member

update anyone??
Old Jun 7, 2006, 10:55 AM
Evolving Member

I spoke to Daniel at Gruppe-S. Container is in the water at this point. Has no specific date due to customs. Still scheduled for this month. 30 on the way, 21 already purchased.
Old Jun 7, 2006, 01:05 PM
Evolved Member

thank you sir mix...ummm i mean lace-a-lot....hahahhah!!-iii liiiike bigbuttsan icannot lie....

Quick Reply: HELIX DNA Coilovers - Group Buy #2!!