Notices
Evo Vendor 'Group Buy / Specials' Classifieds This forum is for any specials or group buys that vendors may have. If you're looking for the best price, this is the place to check. Please keep in mind that these items are not guaranteed to be in-stock.

All the jdm parts that you'll need

Search this Thread

Old Mar 20, 2006, 01:58 AM
Silver Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
All the jdm parts that you'll need

http://www.bulletproofautomotive.com...ry.php?make=18
We are the largest importer of jdm parts in North America and have an extensive lineup of parts that we want everyone to be able to experience.

Our lineup of brands is too long to list and we guarantee on the majority of the brands we carry that our price will be the lowest you'll find anywhere. We do not sell any used or knock off parts...only the real deal.

Here is a listing of some parts that we offer, there are countless more parts that we get that aren't listed, feel free to ask about anything you've ever seen in a hyper rev or heard about. For selected brands I'll be happy to secure an additional discount over our list price for forum members. In the future look to us for group buys and special sales. Since the majority of our part are rare and pretty much made to order, please understand that shipping times will play a part in some orders.

http://www.bulletproofautomotive.com...ry.php?make=18

UPDATE 03/25/06

Power Enterprise's new RX6 turbo kit will be available hopefully in the next 4-6 weeks. This kit includes the well known IHI RX6 turbocharger formerly used in the Apexi Isamu RX6 turbo kit. Now Power Enterprise has the ability to use this kit and are offering it for sale.
List price is $5800, pm me for a special pre-order price. Be the first in your area to have this kit. We are taking pre-orders for this kit right now with expected delivery in a minimum of 4-6 weeks.

UPDATE 03/25/06

Feel free to ask me anything, I'm here for everyone and to help. If there is a lot of support for a specific brand, let me know and we'll bring those in to hold in inventory so that shipping times won't be too long. Also take a look at the vendor for sale threads, if we have any in-stock items they'll be listed there.

-John
Bulletproof Automotive

Last edited by Yuya@BP; Mar 25, 2006 at 04:44 PM.
Old Mar 21, 2006, 02:01 AM
Evolving Member

very interested in the Voltex full kit including the rear diffuser. how much is shipping to 94538. thanks
Old Mar 21, 2006, 02:14 AM
Evolving Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Maybe a bit unrelated, but I like reading Ben Schaffer's article each month in Modified Mag.

I think it's especially cool that the articles are available online. The Real JDM
Old Mar 22, 2006, 09:33 PM
Silver Sponsor

got everybody's pm's...give me some time to check on these...some of you know that these can take quite a bit to get a solid answer for due to the rarity of parts...also some of you are asking for things that nobody in the states has even purchased yet so we've never seen them. i'll get back to all of you...
Old Mar 22, 2006, 10:22 PM
Evolved Member

I am looking for a IHI RX6 TCW15 P18. Apex'i or Power Enterprise is fine. PM me price and availability.
Old Mar 22, 2006, 11:11 PM

also interested in voltex full body kit, or broken down by each part.

any cheaper than the price on bulletproof's page?

thanks

Last edited by LanEvoDemon; Mar 22, 2006 at 11:14 PM.
Old Mar 24, 2006, 10:06 AM
Silver Sponsor

anyone else interested in voltex...if we can put together some more people who are serious buyers there would definitely be a discount granted.

Last edited by Yuya@BP; Mar 24, 2006 at 10:30 AM.
Old Mar 25, 2006, 04:45 PM
Silver Sponsor

see first post for updated info about the power enterprise rx6 turbo kit
Old Mar 25, 2006, 05:20 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
You guys carry a lot of nice stuff
Old Apr 29, 2006, 11:47 AM
Evolved Member

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
Since you guys have so many contacts in Japan, could you try to get some stock JDM EVO VIII front and/or rear bumper support bars (crash bars). That would be very helpful for folks who want to run the JDM bumpers but don't want to give up the possible protection the bumper support bars offer. If you can get them, I will take one front and one rear.

If the front is the same as the US versions, or if in Japan the front is non-existent, please let me know. From what I have read I know that there IS a rear bar and it is smaller than on the USDM version.

If I can get these bars, then I will also be looking forward to getting the Voltex kit. Thanks!!

EVOlutionary
Old Apr 30, 2006, 08:11 AM
Silver Sponsor

Originally Posted by EVOlutionary
Since you guys have so many contacts in Japan, could you try to get some stock JDM EVO VIII front and/or rear bumper support bars (crash bars). That would be very helpful for folks who want to run the JDM bumpers but don't want to give up the possible protection the bumper support bars offer. If you can get them, I will take one front and one rear.

If the front is the same as the US versions, or if in Japan the front is non-existent, please let me know. From what I have read I know that there IS a rear bar and it is smaller than on the USDM version.

If I can get these bars, then I will also be looking forward to getting the Voltex kit. Thanks!!

EVOlutionary
IIRC these bars are meant for 5mph crashes and pretty much just uphold the stability of the bumper. If there is interest in these I can see about the process for getting them from a dealership in Japan, but for the most part people have no problem just removing the bar.
Old Apr 30, 2006, 10:51 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by john@bp
anyone else interested in voltex...if we can put together some more people who are serious buyers there would definitely be a discount granted.

I'd be interested in Voltex products...espcially the wide rear fenders
Old Apr 30, 2006, 11:26 AM
Evolved Member

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
IIRC these bars are meant for 5mph crashes and pretty much just uphold the stability of the bumper. If there is interest in these I can see about the process for getting them from a dealership in Japan, but for the most part people have no problem just removing the bar.
I would really appreciate it if you could check into it. For the class I race in I am not allowed to remove the bumper supports. I can change or modify them (replace or cut/weld) but they have to weigh within 1 pound of the original unit.

I want to run a different front and rear fender, so the easiest way I came up with to work within the rules was to get the JDM bumper support and fill it with lead to bring it up to the weight of the USDM version.

My only other option would be to cut up the USDM bumper supports to get the new front and rear bumpers to fit, then re-weld all all the pieces I cut off back on in a place that will fit. I think option #1 will be easiest and cheapest. Thanks for any help you can give!!

EVOlutionary
Old Apr 30, 2006, 02:47 PM
Evolved Member

rear carbon diffuser for the JDM IX bumper and the dual canards.
Old May 1, 2006, 01:16 AM
Evolving Member

Can you get Voltex canard?

They come in 4 different sizes

Quick Reply: All the jdm parts that you'll need