Notices
Evo Vendor 'Group Buy / Specials' Classifieds This forum is for any specials or group buys that vendors may have. If you're looking for the best price, this is the place to check. Please keep in mind that these items are not guaranteed to be in-stock.

Orbital Prestige 2-DIN Dash Conversion Kit

Search this Thread

Old Jun 12, 2006, 02:34 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hmmm, well i don't get what is wrong with your production company? How can they need another week every week? I just don't get it, rich we know you can't do anything, as you've done as much as you can, however I would recommend not going with this company again, they are horrible.........
Old Jun 12, 2006, 03:26 PM
Evolved Member

word! my dash has been apart for months i know its not your fault Rich......
I Just want to complete my dash!
Old Jun 12, 2006, 04:47 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Good things come to those who wait

Rich, I think I'll order the oem panel from you additionally down the road, and then i'll see which one I like better in person. Thanks again bro
Old Jun 13, 2006, 03:57 PM
Evolving Member

bump for an update.
Old Jun 13, 2006, 04:23 PM

I'm a little disappointed with the new "improved" bezel design as well. I went into the group buy purchase with the idea of getting the design that looked like the OEM style bezel because all the prototype pictures that were posted before the group buy deadline was of that style. After the group buy deadline, the design was changed without informing anyone or asking for any opinions. I'm just a little bit let down now that to keep the OEM style double DIN bezel look, I'll have to invest an additional $115 for a part which I thought I was getting in the first place during the initial group buy.

I don't mean to sound harsh, but I hope you understand my disappointment.
Old Jun 13, 2006, 10:45 PM
Evolving Member

no one has yet to see it. lets give rich the benifit of the doubt that it looks good.

if not, then take care of it in a professional manner. yes he took the money and changed it after,but lets see one first installed on a car. maybe it really does prove useful with a big LCD and functionality over form..
Old Jun 14, 2006, 02:30 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by NEO-EVO
I'm a little disappointed with the new "improved" bezel design as well. I went into the group buy purchase with the idea of getting the design that looked like the OEM style bezel because all the prototype pictures that were posted before the group buy deadline was of that style. After the group buy deadline, the design was changed without informing anyone or asking for any opinions. I'm just a little bit let down now that to keep the OEM style double DIN bezel look, I'll have to invest an additional $115 for a part which I thought I was getting in the first place during the initial group buy.

I don't mean to sound harsh, but I hope you understand my disappointment.
+1
If I had known it was going to change, and that I could get OEM piece for 115, I probably would have done that and then just bought the lower cubby part for the hvac. I don't dislike this piece enough to make a big deal about it. Just like the other version better for what I plan on using it for. I can see the advantage to this one if you have a 2 din screen, but thats not what I'm going to do.

Last edited by 04WWRS; Jun 14, 2006 at 06:26 AM.
Old Jun 14, 2006, 12:33 PM
Evolving Member

man, this is taking forever, instead telling us every week another date, can't you just give us the real date? It is getting a bit, annoying, to say the least -.-
Old Jun 14, 2006, 01:51 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by stikillller
man, this is taking forever, instead telling us every week another date, can't you just give us the real date? It is getting a bit, annoying, to say the least -.-
Would you like some french cries with your waahmburger?
Old Jun 14, 2006, 03:01 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by EVOgasmIX
Would you like some french cries with your waahmburger?
hahahahhaa funny guy~ did that comment make your **** 5 inches bigger? idiot~

anyway douchebag, i'm sure many of us feel this way, i'm one of the few that actually voice my opinion and how i feel.
Old Jun 14, 2006, 07:36 PM
Evolved Member

More than the waiting time, I would like to know if that original design (minus the hood) is still available... ?
Old Jun 15, 2006, 02:10 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by stikillller
hahahahhaa funny guy~ did that comment make your **** 5 inches bigger? idiot~

anyway douchebag, i'm sure many of us feel this way, i'm one of the few that actually voice my opinion and how i feel.
Douche bag? The douche is you. Let me ask you this: what options do you have to relocate your HVAC controls without him? Let me guess: NOTHING?! You offer nothing to the progress of this project. Your *****ing gets nothing done. Congrats, you are worthless. You have to wait just like the rest of us. Keep it up, you might get somewhere.

Look, he's just reporting what he knows. He's trying his best to tell us what he has been told. What more can you ask for? You want him to tell us something else, besides the truth?

He's already mentioned he's still in the hole with this, so I'm sure he wants this done as much as anyone else. Calm down. You want a refund? Be a man and ask for it. Otherwise, quit being a little ***** and wait a little longer.
Old Jun 15, 2006, 05:12 AM
Evolved Member

Douche bag? The douche is you. Let me ask you this: what options do you have to relocate your HVAC controls without him? Let me guess: NOTHING?! You offer nothing to the progress of this project. Your *****ing gets nothing done. Congrats, you are worthless. You have to wait just like the rest of us. Keep it up, you might get somewhere.

Look, he's just reporting what he knows. He's trying his best to tell us what he has been told. What more can you ask for? You want him to tell us something else, besides the truth?

He's already mentioned he's still in the hole with this, so I'm sure he wants this done as much as anyone else. Calm down. You want a refund? Be a man and ask for it. Otherwise, quit being a little ***** and wait a little longer.
Hey boys, try to relax. It'll get here soon - this is the price you pay for having the first-ever kits for something like this. It's going to take time.

If you've waited this long, waiting a tiny bit longer isn't going to kill you. Like Rich has said before, he's done EVERYTHING humanly possible to get this kit out. It's not his fault his production company hasn't lived up to its estimates.

Yelling at him at this forum isn't going to speed things up....so check back for his updates and just try to relax.
Old Jun 15, 2006, 03:04 PM

dfhjfdskjfl;dsjfljds;lkfj;lafjkdsfkds;alfdsfdfa
Old Jun 15, 2006, 03:14 PM
Evolving Member

every forum has an idiot like you, always commenting on other peoples comments, hey, do you have a life? I guess not~ anyway, I being the customer, having already given full payment to Rich, would just like my product. When you promise your customers a product by a certain date, and your customer goes out and purchases all the other items that they are going to install with your product, and is just waiting and waiting, it isn't the best feeling. Do you know what the "Time Value of Money" states???? Listen, if you don't like what I say, than just stfu and mind your own business, if I really wanted to be an a$$ i would have been yelling and cursing at Rich, but I know he is doing all he can, however at the same time it is VERY frustrating for all of us including Rich. Hopefully you can be man enough to just shut up and stay out of my business because I sure will, and im not yelling yellow~ ^.^

Quick Reply: Orbital Prestige 2-DIN Dash Conversion Kit