Notices
Evo Vendor 'Group Buy / Specials' Classifieds This forum is for any specials or group buys that vendors may have. If you're looking for the best price, this is the place to check. Please keep in mind that these items are not guaranteed to be in-stock.

Orbital Prestige 2-DIN Dash Conversion Kit

Search this Thread

Old Aug 31, 2006, 12:43 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
got my refund check today!
Thanks!
Old Aug 31, 2006, 01:39 AM
Evolved Member

ditto!

Thanks! =D

It's like getting money in the mail you forgot about. seriously i did. haha
Old Aug 31, 2006, 04:55 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Just curious, what brackets are everyone using on there 2-din kits?
Old Sep 1, 2006, 04:48 AM
Evolving Member

you should look into making a mounting solution for all of us with greddy turbo timers that will house it in the stock clock location making it look factory! that would be pimp..

btw since my kit has'nt shipped yet does that mean it will be the new plastic/structural compound ? just curious.

Originally Posted by Rich@Orbital
Wow, thanks Krunal. That means ALOT!

I don't need an award, but i'd love to have a shot at a small article in Modified, Turbo, D-Sport, or SCC one day. I'm really multi-tasking a million things and take alot of pride in the EVO, my dash product, and our community.

The kit seems to be doing really well, but i'd like to get it into some of the larger retail establishments like Circuit City, etc. I'm working on getting it out there into dealerships as well, but I need my EVOm community to make a huge spectacle of this product for these establishments to realize how much they need it.

We still haven't broken even yet. Once we do, and we've acquired enough capital to start another one or two projects, we'll see what else is on the table. If anyone has any ideas, start up a new thread and PM me the link. I'll take a look.
Old Sep 2, 2006, 01:21 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Just to confirm what Rich was saying, we do have black grain kits in stock right now and they're looking for a good home!

And hats off to Rich for being a great guy that knows how to run a business the right way. BUMP.
Old Sep 2, 2006, 01:28 PM

Originally Posted by Rich@Orbital
Wow, thanks Krunal. That means ALOT!

I don't need an award, but i'd love to have a shot at a small article in Modified, Turbo, D-Sport, or SCC one day. I'm really multi-tasking a million things and take alot of pride in the EVO, my dash product, and our community.

The kit seems to be doing really well, but i'd like to get it into some of the larger retail establishments like Circuit City, etc. I'm working on getting it out there into dealerships as well, but I need my EVOm community to make a huge spectacle of this product for these establishments to realize how much they need it.

We still haven't broken even yet. Once we do, and we've acquired enough capital to start another one or two projects, we'll see what else is on the table. If anyone has any ideas, start up a new thread and PM me the link. I'll take a look.
talk about Dsport, i can have him contact you if you'd like. I know the guy personally and i'm still waiting on my car to be worked on by them. Let me know..and how are the orders coming? b/c i ordered mine but it still hasn't shipped just processed.
Old Sep 2, 2006, 03:12 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by MR EVO 2410
talk about Dsport, i can have him contact you if you'd like. I know the guy personally and i'm still waiting on my car to be worked on by them. Let me know..and how are the orders coming? b/c i ordered mine but it still hasn't shipped just processed.
that would be great!

order is still pending because i'm waiting on a pretty large stock of parts.

in another 2-3 weeks, all backorders will be filled and kits will routinely be in stock here and at our vendor locations. don't forget, 201motorsports has black grain IN STOCK right now. PM him to place your order!!

we're setting up quite a few accounts. phil from 201motorsports is our premier vendor. vivid racing will be joining in support of our kit very soon as well.
Old Sep 2, 2006, 04:09 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I just installed a black grain kit on my own Evo and I must say, the fit and finish is second to none. They look great coming out of the box, but they look even better when they're installed
Old Sep 9, 2006, 07:10 AM
Evolved Member

Rich, sent you a PM and need to hear back from you soon.
Old Sep 13, 2006, 04:23 PM
Evolved Member

Rich I sent you an email and PM on NCE. Did you talk to Beau yet?
Old Sep 13, 2006, 07:03 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by CRVdrftR05
Rich I sent you an email and PM on NCE. Did you talk to Beau yet?
Sending him an email tonight, thanks so much for the reference and the good word!
Old Sep 21, 2006, 07:34 PM
Evolved Member

Haha damn Rich you've been MIA for so long. I thought you didn't like us.

jk jk
Old Sep 24, 2006, 12:09 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by CRVdrftR05
Haha damn Rich you've been MIA for so long. I thought you didn't like us.

jk jk
lol sorry ryan, i've been so busy that i can't even begin to elaborate.
Old Sep 24, 2006, 12:14 PM
Evolving Member

Just wanted to give everyone a quick update-

for those of you on our backorder list and still waiting as patiently as ever for your kit to come in, we're almost there. our manufacturer has been backed up for some time now, but they've assured me that they would be shipping parts out to me by Friday, October 6th. This is going to be a VERY large shipment, so all backorders will be filled and both 201motorsports as well as Orbital will be fully stocked to take/process/ship orders thereafter.

Also, I will be away on business until Thursday, September 28th. If anyone needs to contact me, please send over a PM and i'll try to respond as soon as possible.
Old Sep 24, 2006, 07:02 PM

Pioneer AVIC-D1: +$1095
Pioneer AVIC-D2: +$1195
I wanted to get my wife the d1 is that the one with the 30 gig hard drive? What is the diference between the two head units. Do you sell these I'm a little confused I wanted to buy the double din conversion and the hvac panel to move it to the bottom. She wants the metallic finish can you give the price for all these with the head unit with the 30 gig hard drive if you sell them. do you have them in stock if you do give me a pm.

Quick Reply: Orbital Prestige 2-DIN Dash Conversion Kit