Notices
Evo Vendor 'Group Buy / Specials' Classifieds This forum is for any specials or group buys that vendors may have. If you're looking for the best price, this is the place to check. Please keep in mind that these items are not guaranteed to be in-stock.

Orbital Prestige 2-DIN Dash Conversion Kit

Search this Thread

Old Apr 11, 2006, 10:03 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by cletus323
Do you have any better pictures? Those are kinda dark. Looking forward to getting my kit, especially since I got my headunit in yesterday

When are you going to be refunding the 5% to those who had previously paid in full?

Oh and the thread got moved so it may take people a bit to find their way over here, I had to update my bookmark.

EDIT: Also you need to update the link in your signature!

Good call on the signature, I totally forgot that!

I'll ask the moderator to post a copy of this thread in the original vendor products review forum with a link to the new thread/forum.

The 5% will be refunded once they ship, most likely via a check with your invoice.

You and I are both looking forward to getting our kits. I boxed and shipped that prototype back out to my manufacturer since I only installed it for the SEMA-IAS. My EVO's dash is now naked once again and anxiously awaiting the production version of our well designed, long-awaited kit. Anyway, all I can say is that the final product will be well worth the wait and high in demand once they're ready.
Old Apr 12, 2006, 05:46 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Rich@Orbital
Anyway, all I can say is that the final product will be well worth the wait and high in demand once they're ready.
I believe that! I got to see it at SEMA but didn't get a chance to talk to you, you looked extremely busy already!

Thanks for the update
Old Apr 12, 2006, 06:28 AM
Evolved Member

bump for anticipation! any updates on the - OEM Metallic-Look Finish on Kit (Professionally Prepared and Painted) +$TBA - option-- how about u just take the 5% im owed and do that! =)
Old Apr 13, 2006, 03:26 PM
Evolving Member

just paid in full on website. thanks!
Old Apr 13, 2006, 04:46 PM
Evolved Member

PM Sent...

I'd like to get in on this...but I'm STILL waiting for a reply to the question of how much for the metallic look on the upper piece only.
Old Apr 13, 2006, 07:05 PM
Evolving Member

Bump for the last day of the GB. Supply on the 1st order will be VERY limited!

If you haven't reserved AND paid for your kit by tomorrow, you're going to be paying $295 because I can't afford to bring the price down this low again.

Thanks to those of you that payed for your kit in good faith. When the kit ships, you guys are getting yours first.
Old Apr 13, 2006, 07:21 PM
Evolved Member

Guy...look...I'm going to speak from a bit of experience here...

I've been an installer in the Car Audio field for about 15 years now. I've seen every kind of car from Yugo's to straight off the boat Exotics in just about every year imaginable...and I've worked on almost all of them so needless to say I've seen and done some custom work in my days. I've seen build quality, and I've seen egronomics of pieces, and I can tell you that from the look of this kit, it's seemingly amazing and a true beauty. I personaly don't have the time between my family and my job to devote time to a project like this, but I can tell you this much, from what I've seen, Rich is RIGHT on the money with this design and it looks top notch!

EVERYONE has B*TCHED about the gauges being in the main panel with the radio. Everyone has asked, begged, and cried for a good looking easy to install item, that they won't break the bank over and have to go to various places to get pieces to do it (i.e. galant/3g eclipse A/C unit and wires).

Here is an item that has solved ALL the problems...at a GREAT price...and looks sweet as hell. Now I personally have NOT seen the item in person, but from the pictures it looks as though the metallic finish matches closely to the factory dash panel. The A/C unit goes in the ONE spot that is basically useless to us unless you place a radio in it...the lower pocket. That leaves a big Double Din hole in the top panel...PERFECT for a Monitor, Double Din A/V System with Nav, or even a Din Radio with a pocket under it!

Rich has fronted a TON of money to provide us with an AWESOME option, that was originally STOLEN from us, so now he needs our help. In the UK and Japan they HAVE this option...we as americans weren't given this option (and crappy manual A/C controls). We've all commented on how nice it would be to have had this...SO WHAT'S THE HOLD UP??? Pay the deposit, pay in full, whatever you want...just shoot Rich some $$$ for this AWESOME item!

Come on guys...for those that haven't sent over the deposit, or to the ones that CAN pay in full...get in on this! It's the last day!!!

Rich...add me to the list...
Old Apr 13, 2006, 07:29 PM

Add me to the list for metallic finish. I will paypal today.
Thanks
Old Apr 13, 2006, 08:05 PM
Evolving Member

Bump!
Old Apr 13, 2006, 09:08 PM
Evolved Member

yeah can you put me on the list for the metallic finish too
Old Apr 13, 2006, 09:33 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by evo ippo
yeah can you put me on the list for the metallic finish too

that's fine, but FYI the price is going back to $295 after tomorrow.
Old Apr 13, 2006, 09:34 PM

My full payment has been sent through paypal.
Old Apr 13, 2006, 09:45 PM
Evolved Member

money sent paid in full for the metallic finish
Old Apr 13, 2006, 10:02 PM
Evolving Member

Bump

I re-organized the GB list. If you haven't already paid for your kit, please do so as soon as possible. Thanks!
Old Apr 13, 2006, 10:17 PM
Evolving Member

Paid in full

Quick Reply: Orbital Prestige 2-DIN Dash Conversion Kit