Notices
Evo Vendor 'Group Buy / Specials' Classifieds This forum is for any specials or group buys that vendors may have. If you're looking for the best price, this is the place to check. Please keep in mind that these items are not guaranteed to be in-stock.

Jun Auto Front Bumper '06

Search this Thread

Old May 30, 2006, 03:34 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by EnJaNir
When I purchased/installed a jdm ctr kit for my ep3 I also purchased the jdm front and rear impact beam. If I was able to get them for my ep3, I see no reason why we should not be able to also get them for the evo.
if it can be done, i have serious interest, and please keep me informed, if not then it still looks great, just not for me
Old May 30, 2006, 03:43 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by WarmPepsi
if it can be done, i have serious interest, and please keep me informed, if not then it still looks great, just not for me
I totally agree, the only reason why I ended up getting the jdm kit for my civic was because I was able to get the impact beams as well. Granted they do not provide as much safety as the US spec but they provide more then nothing at all.

I haven't done much looking around to see if anyone can get the impact beams but I can sure try.
Old Jun 2, 2006, 11:36 AM
Silver Sponsor

for those that were wondering about the canards, those are actually a mitsubishi oem part(japan does get all the cool stuff).

for those that are debating the bumper and are reluctant to purchase due to the crash bar, please remember that the bar is only to support the bumper and has nothing to do with safety at all. crash bars in the u.s. are rated at 5mph so that you don't crush your bumper if you tap a car while parallel parking, japan is only like 2mph so that is why there is a smaller bar. i would look at the fact that this price is going to save you over $100 over the list price now or you can wait, get the bar and then pay full list. as with the majority of jun parts, the price is going to be consistently at msrp so take advantage of this now.
Old Jun 2, 2006, 11:50 AM
Evolved Member

Location: Where you come to vacation and go home on probation! Vegas!
Originally Posted by john@bp
for those that were wondering about the canards, those are actually a mitsubishi oem part(japan does get all the cool stuff).

for those that are debating the bumper and are reluctant to purchase due to the crash bar, please remember that the bar is only to support the bumper and has nothing to do with safety at all. crash bars in the u.s. are rated at 5mph so that you don't crush your bumper if you tap a car while parallel parking, japan is only like 2mph so that is why there is a smaller bar. i would look at the fact that this price is going to save you over $100 over the list price now or you can wait, get the bar and then pay full list. as with the majority of jun parts, the price is going to be consistently at msrp so take advantage of this now.

John is right about the crash beams ... they dont really do jack. Also if your looking for weight reduction taking them off saves a TON.
Old Jun 2, 2006, 01:45 PM
Evolved Member

I really would like to see some side shots if at all possible. Color me interested.
Old Jun 2, 2006, 02:24 PM
Silver Sponsor

Originally Posted by Karash
I really would like to see some side shots if at all possible. Color me interested.
this is the best i could do
Attached Thumbnails Jun Auto Front Bumper '06-evojun.jpg  
Old Jun 8, 2006, 12:36 PM
Silver Sponsor

the date is quickly approaching, for a bumper that generated so much interest its suprising how few (2) people are in on it. and actually i haven't even gotten money from them so technically nobody right now.
Old Jun 15, 2006, 02:34 PM
Evolving Member

Pricey, too much like usdm oem, No crash beam that could be some of the reasons. But who am I?
Old Jun 15, 2006, 03:50 PM
Silver Sponsor

hmm...too bad...gb closed
Old Jun 15, 2006, 04:26 PM
Evolved Member

If I still wanted one down the road, you guys can still definatley get it right?
Old Jun 15, 2006, 04:40 PM
Silver Sponsor

yes we can, we are an authorized direct jun dealer
Old Jun 18, 2006, 12:39 AM
Evolved Member

I can help test fit it on my 8,
I live in torrance too :]
Old Jun 18, 2006, 03:30 AM
Evolved Member

do you carry any JUN cams? PM please!!
Old Jun 27, 2006, 02:30 AM
Evolving Member

According to the article in turbo mag, the bumper is made by Ganador in Japan, not JUN.
Old Jun 27, 2006, 10:18 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by S1monLM
According to the article in turbo mag, the bumper is made by Ganador in Japan, not JUN.
Yeah, read that as well.

Quick Reply: Jun Auto Front Bumper '06