Notices
Evo Vendor 'Group Buy / Specials' Classifieds This forum is for any specials or group buys that vendors may have. If you're looking for the best price, this is the place to check. Please keep in mind that these items are not guaranteed to be in-stock.

New Bride Cuga!!! Recaro Specials for Spring + Deals on Harnesses!

Search this Thread

Old Apr 13, 2007, 05:53 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Looking for pricing on some harnesses that I can use with a autopower roll bar adn stock seating. Shipped to 28277 thanks
Old Apr 16, 2007, 10:30 AM

so i'll take that as a "F*ck you we dont want to take five minutes to run through the spec sheets and come up with some ideas."
Old Apr 16, 2007, 10:36 AM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by KOM88
so i'll take that as a "F*ck you we dont want to take five minutes to run through the spec sheets and come up with some ideas."
Wow - did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed? Sorry if I didn't reply to the thread over a weekend.....

There is no way for me to answer your question, as I've never taken measurements of the harness positions for the seats. It's a bit difficult to do since several seats, especially the non reclining ones, can be mounted in several different ways, all of which changes the height of the seat position, and all of which will alter the harness angle as well. Then you also have multiple ways to mount the harnesses, from direct to the seat back, to a harness bar, to a cage with a harness bar. Again, there are simply too many permeatations and variables involved.
Old Apr 16, 2007, 10:37 AM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by GootBoost
Looking for pricing on some harnesses that I can use with a autopower roll bar adn stock seating. Shipped to 28277 thanks
GotBoost - any harness we offer will work with the Autopower - both with and without a harness bar. If you can give me an idea of what sort of budget you are looking at, or harness colors, I can let you know what's in stock that would work
Old Apr 16, 2007, 10:38 AM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by hawaiian_evo
pm pricing on cheapest harness and sparco harness shipped to 96720 mahalo
Did you mean Sparco harness bar? What are you using the car for? Are you doing any sanctioned racing events (SCCA, etc) or is it more for show? That way I can price you out the appropriate combo

Adam
Old Apr 16, 2007, 10:41 AM
Evolved Member

How much do the Cuga's and Zeta III's weigh?
Old Apr 16, 2007, 10:43 AM
Account Disabled

Zeta III in FRP weighs 12.79 lbs. There is a carbon one too but we've never sold it so not sure what it weights...I am sure it's less though

Cuga I can weigh in a few minutes
Old Apr 16, 2007, 11:28 AM
Account Disabled

Cuga is 30 lbs on the nose
Old Apr 17, 2007, 04:03 PM

Originally Posted by Z1 Performance
Wow - did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed? Sorry if I didn't reply to the thread over a weekend.....

There is no way for me to answer your question, as I've never taken measurements of the harness positions for the seats. It's a bit difficult to do since several seats, especially the non reclining ones, can be mounted in several different ways, all of which changes the height of the seat position, and all of which will alter the harness angle as well. Then you also have multiple ways to mount the harnesses, from direct to the seat back, to a harness bar, to a cage with a harness bar. Again, there are simply too many permeatations and variables involved.
No, your right i forgot about the weekend. but your rant about that not being possible is complete b/s. im 19 years old and i am about to drop over four grand on front seats. so obviusly i wake up on the wrong side of the bed everyday. its called spoiled rich syndrome, i wanted to buy something semi spur of the moment, unfortunatley i couldn't do that. i called upgrade motoring and they measured the distances on every seat they had in stock. i forgot to mentio to you that there is a 6 point cage in my car with a harness bar aproximetly 38 inches from the floor but, i got my seats, you lost a sale. what ever sh*t happens. good luck on selling very bad as seats to the rest of the evo community we need more vendors that understand the importance of keeping rare japanese products in stock. and as far as angling goes, unless lil john or ludacris is buying racing seats from you that makes no difference in where the harnes hits your shoulders, unless your ridding dirty with a 45 plus degree angle. all i wanted to know is f you had any seats in stock the had the holes a little bit higher than your average seat.
Old Apr 17, 2007, 04:05 PM

and i need to learn how to spell and maybe some gramar classes
Old Apr 17, 2007, 04:09 PM
Account Disabled

my "rant" as you call it happens to be spot on - as you alter seat height, you alter harness angle....as you alter harness mounting you alter harness angle

if you wanted to know the distance from the base of the seat to the harness slots, thats a completely different question, and not at all what you asked
Old Apr 18, 2007, 12:37 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
PM price of the Cuga seats to 48640.
Old Apr 24, 2007, 10:15 AM
Account Disabled

just got a fresh shipment of Bride seats in!!!!

Brix, Ergo, XAX, Cuga, Vorga, Euro II, Gias, Stradia and Zeta's all ready to go!!!
Old Apr 27, 2007, 06:05 AM
Account Disabled

ttt!!!!!
Old Apr 27, 2007, 06:09 AM
Evolved Member

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
sick

Quick Reply: New Bride Cuga!!! Recaro Specials for Spring + Deals on Harnesses!