Notices
Evo Vendor 'Group Buy / Specials' Classifieds This forum is for any specials or group buys that vendors may have. If you're looking for the best price, this is the place to check. Please keep in mind that these items are not guaranteed to be in-stock.

Announcement - Orbital Last Call!!!

Search this Thread

Old Feb 6, 2008, 10:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I received my kit tuesday, but i'm worried about the finish of the kit!!

Anyone have erver tried to apply a clear coat or something to closely match the OEM finish of the dashboard!?!? Mine was arrived whit a mate finish!!
Old Feb 7, 2008, 10:36 PM

im confused.....i thought the people who ordered theres months ago were going to get the new ones when it came out....I received the old one....IM STILL REALLY PUMPED ON IT THOUGH! I INSTALLED IT TODAY AND ITS AWSOME!!! But is the new one even coming out? if it does am i going to have to trade the old one in and is the wait going to be forever again?

Thanks.....
Old Feb 8, 2008, 08:56 AM

Originally Posted by deadpirate
im confused.....i thought the people who ordered theres months ago were going to get the new ones when it came out....I received the old one....IM STILL REALLY PUMPED ON IT THOUGH! I INSTALLED IT TODAY AND ITS AWSOME!!! But is the new one even coming out? if it does am i going to have to trade the old one in and is the wait going to be forever again?

Thanks.....
I don't think you need to ship the old kit to Rich. Just paid the "price" for the new version plus maybe the shipping fees and that's it!!!

Rich correct me if I'm wrong
Old Feb 10, 2008, 09:41 AM

Hi everyone,

This seems like the best place to put this post. It anyone feels it was a bad place to post, sorry but it seems like everyone who wants one is on this post! I got my Orbital kit from Phil at 201 about 2 months ago and have run into financial problems. The flat screen is not in the foreseeable future for me so I guess the kit has to go(thats the only way I am getting tires for track day in March says the wife). It is still in the factory packaging as it was sent to me. I have $315 in it including shipping which is what I would like to get out of it. You can either pick it up if you live in the Los Angeles area or I will ship in the US for $10 extra via USPS. I hope someone is interested. If you are serious I will be happy to unpack the pcs and send picks with packaging. Also, I take paypal and if you are more comfortable with ebay, I can run a buy it now option auction and you can pay by paypal there as well but I will include cost of auction in price. I have 100% feedback on ebay over past 2 years with 15 sells. I am not trying to profit on this, just to cover my costs.

Thanks,

Jeff
Old Mar 2, 2008, 04:32 PM
Evolved Member

Any estimates as to when the next batch will be available?