Notices
Evo Vendor 'Group Buy / Specials' Classifieds This forum is for any specials or group buys that vendors may have. If you're looking for the best price, this is the place to check. Please keep in mind that these items are not guaranteed to be in-stock.

Turbosmart E-Boost $430 w/free shipping!

Search this Thread

Old Apr 16, 2004, 08:35 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Turbosmart E-Boost $430 w/free shipping!

we're having a group buy for the Turbosmart E-boost 40 psi model. it is the most advanced boost controller out as some of you will already know. Evo's love this unit.

we need atleast 10 cars for the group buy price. The price is $430 w/ free shipping. deadline to sign up is May 1st.

The e-Boost electronic boost management system is the culmination of many years of

research, development and innovation, with countless hours spent testing on the dyno, the race track and the drag strip. The e-Boost is the worlds first re-programmable boost controller utilising FLASH memory technology, making it compatible with future software upgrades, meaning your e-Boost will never be out-dated. The e-Boost is more than just the best performing electronic boost controller, it is a complete boost management system, making Turbosmart a world leader in boost control systems. This revolutionary product is loaded with features, squeezed into a package small enough to fit in the palm of your hand:

The latest in Hi-tech electronics, featuring a 16 bit RISC based FLASH memory CPU – faster and smoother boost response
Utilises the latest in surface mount technology – lighter, smaller and ultra compact
Electronics are housed in an anodised billet aluminium alloy housing – offering durability and reliability in harsh race conditions
Programmable gate pressure function to totally eliminate wastegate creep - you tell the wastegate when to open
Three internally or externally activated and individually programmable boost set points
Drag racers - improve your launch, run a different boost in each gear
High accuracy boost and vacuum display, readout accurate to within +/- 0.5% of full scale, boost gauge no longer required – great value
Readout can be tailored to suit your needs – display can be configured in KPA, Bar or PSI
Easy to read seven segment display with programmable bar graph and glow in the dark buttons
Programmable auxiliary output – e.g. water spray control, water/methanol injection, boost light
Programmable audible warning alarm – excellent for over-boost warning or full boost confirmation
Peak hold/Max Boost recall function
Revolutionary gauge type construction allows many practical mounting solutions – 66mm in diameter 55mm long. Suitable for Panel mounting, or in any 2 5/8 inch gauge pod or pillar mounting system.
Old Apr 17, 2004, 09:06 PM
Evolved Member

I just got mine installed at Agile today. Holy crap this thing is sweet.

It replaced the Profec B - Spec II and it's like a night and day difference. Not only does it hold rock steady boost, but the spool up is ridiculously fast. Keeping the wastegate closed to 16.5 PSI allows my boost to ROCKET to 21 PSI and then it holds it to redline.

Mike took a few pictures if he could post them. I'll take a few in the morning if he doesn't.
Old Apr 21, 2004, 08:58 AM
Evolving Member

Do you have 10 people yet? or a list started?
Old Apr 21, 2004, 09:07 AM
Evolving Member

mike, great to see you guys on here !
Old Apr 21, 2004, 11:20 AM

I had Agile install mine back in March when Al was tuning a bunch of Evo's. I haven't had any problems like the boost spikes and unstable boost levels that I had with the Greddy Profec B - Spec II. The E-boost is designed for serious drag racers, however, it is also user friendly for the daily drivers like myself. The price on this group buy is worth serious consideration if you want a top shelf product.
Old Apr 22, 2004, 12:46 AM
Evolved Member

Hey Mike,

Sorry about today Great to see you guys here
Old Apr 22, 2004, 11:45 AM

so far we have no one signed up. can we get a list going?
Old Apr 22, 2004, 12:20 PM
Evolving Member

1. turbo4g63
Old Apr 22, 2004, 12:26 PM

alright, there's 1!! only 9 more to go.

how's it goin nastea?
Old Apr 22, 2004, 08:16 PM
Evolving Member

I ordered this boost controller from Agile 2 weeks ago and just installed it today. It is sick. If you want a sweet EBC this is the unit to have bar none. Call and Ask for Mike or Hill these guys were real cool and have been nothing but helpful with a few install questions I had. By the way check around on the net for pricing, you will find out $430 is an insane price. If you buy one you won't be sorry.

Shane
Old Apr 23, 2004, 06:09 AM
Evolving Member

Originally posted by agileauto.com
alright, there's 1!! only 9 more to go.

how's it goin nastea?
doin good mike ! how's that slow teg?
Old Apr 23, 2004, 07:03 AM
Evolved Member

Originally posted by watchout
I ordered this boost controller from Agile 2 weeks ago and just installed it today. It is sick. If you want a sweet EBC this is the unit to have bar none. Call and Ask for Mike or Hill these guys were real cool and have been nothing but helpful with a few install questions I had. By the way check around on the net for pricing, you will find out $430 is an insane price. If you buy one you won't be sorry.

Shane
I see you went from the Profec B - II to an E-Boost as well.
Old Apr 23, 2004, 07:34 AM

my slow integra is very slow. it only has 400WHP, and in 2 weeks unfortunately I will be putting a new turbo and motor in and then it will only have 600Wheel. it's a shame to see crappy cars like this on the road.

hahahahahahahahhaa. when are you goin eboost nastea?
Old Apr 23, 2004, 07:41 AM
Evolving Member

soon...enough, i like their 60/40 bov also.

but i know what yoru saying about these crappy imports.

e-boost is great... and its pretty much what i need next. i mean i have cams, gears, full 3" turbo back, twin disk, mbc, , hks suction kit, ect....

i'd like one just for the wastegate control
Old Apr 23, 2004, 08:30 AM

yeah, every evo needs an eboost. jump in on the group buy!

I wonder if we should do a group buy on the dual port blow off too? you do know that it is a direct factory bolt in right? takes like 4 minutes to install and works great on the evos. actually, from what weve seen, the evos tend to benefit from EVERYTHING. except greddy products ofcourse. sorry greddy.

heheheh. yeah, I'd like to see you set up with a dual port and an eboost.

Quick Reply: Turbosmart E-Boost $430 w/free shipping!