Notices
Evo Vendor 'Group Buy / Specials' Classifieds This forum is for any specials or group buys that vendors may have. If you're looking for the best price, this is the place to check. Please keep in mind that these items are not guaranteed to be in-stock.

Ralliart Carbon Fiber Interior Replacements!!

Search this Thread

Old Oct 22, 2004, 03:27 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vittorio - I tried sending you a pm but your inbox is full

anyway, payment sent , please pm me the tracking no. once it ship

Thanks
Alvin
Old Oct 23, 2004, 05:45 AM
Evolving Member

Hey,Alvin,sorry about that,dude,but I'm getting 5-7 pm's daily asking for scuff plates or interiors.Everybody whoever tried to PM me ,next week will be the last chance to get those interiors,cuz I'm getting 5 more and I'm done .Thye just stopped making them in Europe since FQ euro MR come with that.Let me know.$320 shipped to any address

Originally Posted by evo8_m3
Vittorio - I tried sending you a pm but your inbox is full

anyway, payment sent , please pm me the tracking no. once it ship

Thanks
Alvin
Old Oct 23, 2004, 06:25 AM
Evolved Member

Is anyone still doing the Lock button fix on these. Might be looking to get a set. i just can't cut it myself and I defiantely want the lock button uncovered on tboht sides. Thanks. I can't believe this thread got sooo big!
Old Oct 23, 2004, 08:50 AM
Evolved Member

I still gots a set if anyone is interested.
Old Oct 23, 2004, 10:11 AM
mbs
Evolving Member

ryder how much?
Old Oct 23, 2004, 04:58 PM
Evolving Member

Taking deposit for last 5 sets.LEt me know
Old Oct 24, 2004, 11:29 AM
Evolved Member

Is this for the Scuff plates or the interior set? I am very interested in the Scuff plates...
Old Oct 24, 2004, 03:38 PM
Evolving Member

Nope,there is no more scuffs 2 months agao,I could get another 10-15 of them,but right now they're all sold out plus that was limited production,so they're no longer avaliable.

About interiors ,that would be THE LAST shipping on those as well,so there will be no more.LAST 5 by the begining of November and I'm done

Originally Posted by mr0072003
Is this for the Scuff plates or the interior set? I am very interested in the Scuff plates...
Old Oct 25, 2004, 03:15 PM
Evolving Member

vittorio you still got one for me right?
Old Oct 26, 2004, 05:44 AM
Evolving Member

Hell,yeah,bro.I gave You my word for that,so whenever You'll be ready,just let me know

Originally Posted by ruthless evo 8
vittorio you still got one for me right?
Old Oct 26, 2004, 05:39 PM
Evolved Member

If anyone has a set of CF door scuff plate kit with center console sticker and want to make some good cash PM and I will pay you well for them.
Old Oct 30, 2004, 09:05 PM
Evolving Member

I'm still waiting for resolution for the damaged set that you sent to me during the original groupbuy. I've been waiting for over two months for some sort of refund or a replacement piece for the damaged product that I received.
Old Oct 30, 2004, 10:43 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by blxmjx
I'm still waiting for resolution for the damaged set that you sent to me during the original groupbuy. I've been waiting for over two months for some sort of refund or a replacement piece for the damaged product that I received.
Once again I filled up claim with fedex ,I called them and I sent You info that You have to contact local fedex office for inspection.IF you didnt ,I dont know what to say.I can send You new set ,BUT I want You to send me DAMAGED and UNUSED set.
Old Oct 30, 2004, 11:52 PM

Originally Posted by vittorio
Once again I filled up claim with fedex ,I called them and I sent You info that You have to contact local fedex office for inspection.IF you didnt ,I dont know what to say.I can send You new set ,BUT I want You to send me DAMAGED and UNUSED set.
The last email you sent to me you told me that I would be contacted by fedex for them to inspect the damaged pieces. I've never been contacted whatsover.

Here is what you emailed to me:

"You wont believe it,but they want me to send them a proof of value.Now I have to call those guys in Poland to send me a copy of my invoice.This is gonna take a while. This is some kind of joke.They also will contact You to schedule a inspection to take a closer look .Hopefully they wont notice ,that pieces were already used.Stay tune.

Witek"

I can send the damaged pieces back to you. I am just expecting to get something in return for the damaged pieces that you sent to me. I already told you I tried to install one of the damaged pieces to try and smooth it out hoping that all the creases would not show.

I am a vendor on this board. I go by the screen name Street Image Evo. If you do a search you can see that I go out of my way to keep my customers happy.

I sell authentic cf pieces for the evo bumper. I have had a few customers that got a piece and ended up unhappy w/it. I have either exchanged it or given them a full refund. I also encourage them to test fit the piece to ensure whether it is something that they can live with.

The piece that you sent to me was bent all the way in half. The cardboard was very flimsy and the piece ended up showing creases no matter what I tried to do to massage them out.

I even ended up paying $350.00 for the piece and you said you'd refund $30.00 back when you changed the price on the pieces. After we all found out that the door lock holes weren't there.

All I want at this point is some sort of refund or An undamaged set. I will gladly send back the damaged pieces to you.
Old Nov 4, 2004, 05:57 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by StreetImage EVO

I am a vendor on this board. I go by the screen name Street Image Evo. If you do a search you can see that I go out of my way to keep my customers happy.

I sell authentic cf pieces for the evo bumper. I have had a few customers that got a piece and ended up unhappy w/it. I have either exchanged it or given them a full refund. I also encourage them to test fit the piece to ensure whether it is something that they can live with...
Arnold,

Just to clearify something here.I'M NOT a vendor .I never was .I WAS ASKED to do this GB.I DIDNT make penny out of it.Furthermore I actually lost some money,since we all found out after I brought over here that it was missing lock holes,which a lot of people didnt mind after I drop my price .The only reason I did that was A LOT of PM's and e-mails after I scanned a catalog.Fireball asured me that a lot of people would appreciate it,which turned out to be a big mistake.Believe me that was a one big headacke for me try to do it all by myself with some help from Fireball.Just check out www.japanparts.com for how much their are selling those parts for plus shipping.So technicly those were not my customers .I was just helping to get those parts.
Regardless,I promised myself that I will never do it again.Too many complains on something I didnt have control of.One good lesson for me:
"I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have." - Thomas Jefferson

Quick Reply: Ralliart Carbon Fiber Interior Replacements!!