Notices
Evo Vendor 'Group Buy / Specials' Classifieds This forum is for any specials or group buys that vendors may have. If you're looking for the best price, this is the place to check. Please keep in mind that these items are not guaranteed to be in-stock.

Ralliart Carbon Fiber Interior Replacements!!

Search this Thread

Old Mar 22, 2005, 04:09 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I would also like in if anyone backs out. For the 6 piece kit, no scuff plates
Old May 4, 2005, 07:09 PM
Evolved Member

Vittorio any word from UPS yet?

Originally Posted by vittorio
Hey,MYEVOVIII and everybody else who's awaiting interior pieces.F...king UPS has my shipping soemwhere is their possession.I just filed a claim and complain last nite,cuz those f....ers,dont know what the f... is going on.Sorry ,for all those words ,but this is a one ,big joke,I've been waiting for those kits for almost 2 months and nobody from UP$iht ,didnt even bother to let me know what's going on.Yes,they sent me a letter saying that I have to pay customs ,but I dont even have my kits!!!!!!!!!!WTF????Anyways,I'm sorry all of You guys ,but this is out of my control.As soon as I get them I will let everybody know !!!!!!!!!Once again sorrry about that!!!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MYEVOVIII
Vittorio any word yet from UPS . I have been checking every day for a response on wether my CF scuff set has come in. The money can be sent as soon as you give me the word.

Old May 4, 2005, 11:15 PM
Evolved Member

if these are still avilable PLEASE pm me and let me know, definitely interested!
Old May 5, 2005, 07:45 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Talking

Originally Posted by TwStDeVo
if these are still avilable PLEASE pm me and let me know, definitely interested!
second that !!!!!! I wanted pm me.
Old May 6, 2005, 08:07 AM
Evolving Member

Guys,Im Europe right now.Whoever wants 1,needs to make a deposit,since this is not a GB.Cost is $387 shipped(sorry ,but like I said this is not a group buy).ONCE AGAIN this is Euro spec,which means front door pieces are missing extra cutout for powerlock button.You can cut them even with a razor blade.
Old May 6, 2005, 09:26 AM
Evolved Member

are these real carbon fiber?
Old May 6, 2005, 06:24 PM
Evolved Member

Guys,Im Europe right now.Whoever wants 1,needs to make a deposit,since this is not a GB.Cost is $387 shipped(sorry ,but like I said this is not a group buy).ONCE AGAIN this is Euro spec,which means front door pieces are missing extra cutout for powerlock button.You can cut them even with a razor blade.
Thanks for the response Vittorio, how about my kit for the door entry scuff set with center console sticker that I ordered with you back last year in December. Can you get me the kit why you are there also and how much do you want for them? I can Paypal you!
Thanks MYEVOVIII
Old May 6, 2005, 06:28 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by TwStDeVo
are these real carbon fiber?
No but it is an Official Ralliart part and is OEM on the JDM Evo VIII MR as a standard part for the dash and door switch's. These parts are top notch!
Old May 7, 2005, 06:48 AM
Evolving Member

Holy crap dude,I thought my g/f took care of it.I started reading PM's and seems like she messed it all up She sent couple of sets to wrong ppl.I'll fix it ,when I get back.Dont worry ,even that Your set is somewhere in my place back in US,I'll make sure I will buy 1 for You while im here (Poland).Sorry about that dude,but I was getting like 5-10 PM daily and I kinda missed it about Your set.I can prolly send 1 stright from here with no extra cost.I will let You know after this weekend is over.Sorry about that again.

Thanks for the response Vittorio, how about my kit for the door entry scuff set with center console sticker that I ordered with you back last year in December. Can you get me the kit why you are there also and how much do you want for them? I can Paypal you!
Thanks MYEVOVIII
Old May 18, 2005, 09:30 PM
Evolved Member

Holy crap dude,I thought my g/f took care of it.I started reading PM's and seems like she messed it all up She sent couple of sets to wrong ppl.I'll fix it ,when I get back.Dont worry ,even that Your set is somewhere in my place back in US,I'll make sure I will buy 1 for You while im here (Poland).Sorry about that dude,but I was getting like 5-10 PM daily and I kinda missed it about Your set.I can prolly send 1 stright from here with no extra cost.I will let You know after this weekend is over.Sorry about that again.
Still have not heard back from you are you back in the USA or still oversea's??
I have found a site that has non-ralliart real CF door scuffs for $159.99 but would rather spend $190.00 with you to get real RalliArt parts to match my interior kit I already have.
Old May 19, 2005, 01:17 PM
Evolving Member

Sorry dude,wont be back for another 2-3 months.......

Still have not heard back from you are you back in the USA or still oversea's??
I have found a site that has non-ralliart real CF door scuffs for $159.99 but would rather spend $190.00 with you to get real RalliArt parts to match my interior kit I already have.
Old May 19, 2005, 08:37 PM
Evolved Member

Any chance you could send me one from Poland? Would be willing to pay shipping!
Old May 31, 2005, 10:48 PM
Evolved Member

Any chance you could send me one from Poland? Would be willing to pay shipping!
Bump????????
Old Jun 13, 2005, 07:30 AM
Evolved Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
is this still available
Old Jun 14, 2005, 07:30 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I am defintely interested also.

Quick Reply: Ralliart Carbon Fiber Interior Replacements!!