Notices
Evo X Dyno Results Discuss vendor and member dyno tuning techniques, results and graphs.

EFI Logics tuned EVO X FP Red w/ AMS boltons - 25psi pump gas

Search this Thread

Old Jun 30, 2009, 10:07 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Great numbers, Louis! Graph looks great.

-Jalal
Old Jun 30, 2009, 11:56 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lou - Thanks for trusting us with both your wifes car and yours.. It's great to see customer loyalty and appreciated.

Also, a big thanks to Jon at HB Speed who has helped us with the development of our maps, the guy really knows his EvoX stuff and has been a huge asset to us in getting this program up and running.

- Chris

Oh, and just for fun - Your wifes car vs. yours.. Ohhhhhhh!

Last edited by EFI Logics; Jun 30, 2009 at 12:16 PM.
Old Jun 30, 2009, 12:00 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by EFI Logics
Lou - Thanks for trusting us with both your wifes car and yours.. It's great to see customer loyalty and appreciated.

Also, a big thanks to Jon at HB Speed who has helped us with the development of our maps, the guy really knows his EvoX stuff and has been a huge asset to us in getting this program up and running.

- Chris
awwww shucks

Old Jun 30, 2009, 12:02 PM

Originally Posted by HB Speed
awwww shucks

Your the one on Twitter, and you live in Cali - Should we continue????
Old Jun 30, 2009, 12:03 PM
Former Sponsor

Your the one on Twitter, and you live in Cali - Should we continue????
thats Ronnie on twitter

Faceyspaces and tweety pages and those damn bliggity blogs confuse the everliving*** out of me. That being said when are you coming to visit !!
Old Jun 30, 2009, 12:05 PM

thats Ronnie on twitter

Faceyspaces and tweety pages and those damn bliggity blogs confuse the everliving*** out of me. That being said when are you coming to visit !!
September 5th.. Be there. Meet me at the airport so I can give you a hug before I leave with my wife to Cabo.
Old Jun 30, 2009, 12:09 PM
Evolving Member

Faceyspaces and tweety pages and those damn bliggity blogs confuse the everliving*** out of me.
I just fell on the floor laughing. I can just picture some hillbilly saying that.
Old Jun 30, 2009, 12:11 PM
Evolving Member

- Chris

Oh, and just for fun - Your wifes car vs. yours.. Ohhhhhhh!

The saddest part of this post is that you posted her lowest pull on her Dominator 3.0. Replace it with the 4.0 for the good laugh.

Last edited by HybridKOOP; Jul 1, 2009 at 07:54 AM.
Old Jun 30, 2009, 12:17 PM

Originally Posted by HybridKOOP
The saddest part of this post is that you posted her lowest pull on her Dominator 3.0. Replace it with the 4.0 for the good laugh.
Oh damn.

I fixed the orignal post.. You probably know how to use our dyno database better than us. :P
Old Jun 30, 2009, 12:57 PM
Evolving Member

Oh damn.

I fixed the orignal post.. You probably know how to use our dyno database better than us. :P
I do! Now if you could only incorporate timing advance/retard in the "Details" charts... we'd be golden!

- Louis
Old Jun 30, 2009, 01:10 PM

Originally Posted by HybridKOOP
I do! Now if you could only incorporate timing advance/retard in the "Details" charts... we'd be golden!

- Louis

Oh sure, that's gonna happen!
Old Jul 1, 2009, 07:32 AM
Evolved Member

wow.. im on 27 psi on the stock turbo, and i made 370 whp on a dyno jet, my stock whp on the same dyno was 240whp. so im 130whp over stock with 2 more psi then you on a smaller turbo. however i am running a ams fmic and watermeth + simular boltons as you. I just ordered my fp red and hope to hit 400whp on 23-24 psi on the dynojet.

you should deff get a new intercooler, seems like its worth it, and maybe meth?
Old Jul 1, 2009, 07:51 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by meat_EVO
wow.. im on 27 psi on the stock turbo, and i made 370 whp on a dyno jet, my stock whp on the same dyno was 240whp. so im 130whp over stock with 2 more psi then you on a smaller turbo. however i am running a ams fmic and watermeth + simular boltons as you. I just ordered my fp red and hope to hit 400whp on 23-24 psi on the dynojet.

you should deff get a new intercooler, seems like its worth it, and maybe meth?
Well, on stock turbo, no meth, 26psi, no FMIC, I did 310 on the Mustang Dyno, which would equate to probably 360 on a Dynojet.

Adding meth and using a Dynojet vs. Mustang dyno is a tough comparison to make. However... I can tell you that if you made 370whp on stock turbo on the Dynojet, 400 obviously won't be a problem for you to get out of the Red (only 30+whp).

I have meth in my wife's STi... however I am not a fan of it for EVO's. I'd rather have a 93 pump gas tune, and a Q16 race gas tune for simplicitys sake. The only reason we used the meth in my wifes car is because it was falling short of where we wanted to be on pump gas, so we wanted more boost and timing out of the same parts. In that application, it worked out nicely.

- Louis
Old Jul 1, 2009, 10:33 AM
Account Disabled

So my tune on TTP's dyno (mustang) I made 355whp with my IX, with a turbo back, MBC,and tune?

Meaning I made 400whp on a dynojet?
Old Jul 1, 2009, 12:42 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by MattsT67
So my tune on TTP's dyno (mustang) I made 355whp with my IX, with a turbo back, MBC,and tune?

Meaning I made 400whp on a dynojet?
Not necessarily. I'd have to see what a STOCK EVO X puts down on TTP's dyno and would also like to know what they use as a multiplier. Most dynos can be manipulated. I am basing my assumptions off of the Mustang Dyno that I go, versus other local Dynojets.

As a matter of fact, maybe on Friday I will go dyno on a Dynojet and report back here.

Quick Reply: EFI Logics tuned EVO X FP Red w/ AMS boltons - 25psi pump gas