Notices
Evo X Dyno Results Discuss vendor and member dyno tuning techniques, results and graphs.

FP Black, Buschur 2.0L, GSC S2, 500+whp!!!

Search this Thread

Old Nov 21, 2010, 12:58 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Not only is your car beautiful, so are those numbers. I'm glad to hear your beast is now back on the street. Congrats and enjoy!
Old Nov 21, 2010, 05:20 AM
Evolved Member

very nice build!
Old Nov 21, 2010, 08:16 AM
EvoM Moderator

Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts
Beautiful car, great power/powerband! Sounds amazing too!
Old Nov 21, 2010, 08:39 AM

Sick HP ^_^ and the car looks mean !
Old Nov 21, 2010, 09:38 AM
Former Sponsor

About the graph, pulls were done in 3rd. The spike was from the car shifting on the dyno. The slow spool can also be explained by the 3rd gear runs. The car was pretty violent
Hoping to get the omni 4 bar and ECU direct PSI boost control going next round as it looks like there are still some nice gains to be had with this car. Next time will be 4th gear runs. Also the S2's required some adjustments to the mivec mapping to keep the car happy at low rpm and mid to high loads, and that 3.5 intake is a nice compliment to the black once the maf is properly scaled, which is a must.

I am jealous Lexy, your car is bad ***, all I did was tune it. Congrats on finally getting it all together and thanks for your patience with me. For anyone curious to how this dyno reads compared to a dynojet check out the thread in the evo8 tuning section for a dynojet comparison from a car making similar but less power..
Old Nov 21, 2010, 09:49 AM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by PeteyTurbo@KHC
About the graph, pulls were done in 3rd. The spike was from the car shifting on the dyno. The slow spool can also be explained by the 3rd gear runs. The car was pretty violent
Hoping to get the omni 4 bar and ECU direct PSI boost control going next round as it looks like there are still some nice gains to be had with this car. Next time will be 4th gear runs. Also the S2's required some adjustments to the mivec mapping to keep the car happy at low rpm and mid to high loads, and that 3.5 intake is a nice compliment to the black once the maf is properly scaled, which is a must.

I am jealous Lexy, your car is bad ***, all I did was tune it. Congrats on finally getting it all together and thanks for your patience with me. For anyone curious to how this dyno reads compared to a dynojet check out the thread in the evo8 tuning section for a dynojet comparison from a car making similar but less power..
Why would you do 4th gear pulls??Wouldn't that yeld more power on the graph??
Old Nov 21, 2010, 10:10 AM
Evolving Member

The link Petey is talking about for dyno comparison here: https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/ev...g-numbers.html

Car sounds like a blast, maybe after tonight i'll give you guys a passenger seat impression & video.
Old Nov 21, 2010, 10:18 AM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by Its a 7
The link Petey is talking about for dyno comparison here: https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/ev...g-numbers.html

Car sounds like a blast, maybe after tonight i'll give you guys a passenger seat impression & video.
Please do that !!
Old Nov 21, 2010, 03:22 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by glomb23
Not only is your car beautiful, so are those numbers. I'm glad to hear your beast is now back on the street. Congrats and enjoy!
Thank you! Its a blast to drive right now, kinda scary though.

Originally Posted by EvoX2NR
very nice build!
thanks

Originally Posted by scheides
Beautiful car, great power/powerband! Sounds amazing too!
Thank you, gotta fix a few little things before track next weekend to power into 10s!!!!

Originally Posted by alqubaisi
Sick HP ^_^ and the car looks mean !
thanks and thats the theme i was going with.... mean and angry
Old Nov 21, 2010, 03:26 PM
Evolving Member

I agree that there are adjustments to be made and we can squeze some more power out of it safely. I am more then confident the car will produce low 600's on any dyno jet. We gotta meet up sometime and do a few 1-4th pulls

Thanks again for the work and time you spend on my baby!!
Old Nov 21, 2010, 05:03 PM
Evolving Member

nice build loving the power
Old Nov 21, 2010, 05:26 PM
Evolving Member

One of the nicest x's I have ever seen! Nice power from a great tuner!
Old Nov 21, 2010, 05:37 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by bluedevilx
nice build loving the power
Thank you. I think we all the fp black for the x is here to stay!!!! The noises it makes is <3
Old Nov 21, 2010, 07:42 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Evo3573
One of the nicest x's I have ever seen! Nice power from a great tuner!
Thanks man. Petey had the problems fixed an tuned in no time!!! He really knows his ****!
Old Nov 21, 2010, 10:02 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by mlomker
Buschur has commented that the final drive change isn't worth it if you can rev it out.

That bump and drop near 7500 is peculiar. Did your tuner comment on that?

I'm also surprised by the 5k spool given murlo's amazing spool but there haven't been enough Black dynos posted to get a feel for what normal is. My BBX doesn't spool until 4300 and I was a bit bummed but maybe that's not so bad.
He has a tubular mani though, I am guessing that is causing the increase in spool. I would agree about the bump and drop, typically people say you should smooth that out and its a bad data point. Great setup and glad you enjoy it man The FP black does own hard.

Remember tubular's shift the powerband typically, more power up top for a little lost down low, worth the gains.

Last edited by murlo26; Nov 21, 2010 at 10:05 PM. Reason: Don't want to start another dyno debate, lol.

Quick Reply: FP Black, Buschur 2.0L, GSC S2, 500+whp!!!