Notices
Evo X Dyno Results Discuss vendor and member dyno tuning techniques, results and graphs.

08 evo gsr not starting or cranking

Search this Thread

Old Aug 7, 2024, 05:00 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy 08 evo gsr not starting or cranking

So I messed up and ended up posting my whole story on a different forum (smh), so I took my evo up a canyon to go fishing, with some buddy’s, wasn’t pushing the car really at all, there was traffic so couldn’t really have much fun, anyways about half way up my abs lights came on and lost brake pressure I was lucky that I wasn’t hauling butt up the canyon, as I was looking for a safe spot to pull off the car electrical fully turned off like the whole car itself turned off except the motor which threw me off, as soon as I found a place to stop I turned the car off and popped the hood and was checking for leaks nothing, I had got it towed down back to my place and started to try to get it to crank over nothing checked all my amps cause I had my abs fuses pop everything is fine (fuses still pop there’s no cracks or anything within any of the wires) I did end up buying a whole new starter, new fusible link block cause my was fairly cracked, and replaced every single fuse that can be replaced and nothing, I’ve even tried to use the flat head to the starter trick and it just cranks no start no nothing I’m at a complete loss any help is much appreciated thank you