Notices
Evo X Electrical / Audio / Security Discuss electrical and audio system upgrades or alarm configurations.

Need help with installing Axxess ASWC

Search this Thread

Old Dec 3, 2011, 04:36 PM
DMP

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Need help with installing Axxess ASWC

Im so confused on how to install this and I have no problems wiring things up. I did my search on here and still cant find the right information. It says to ground pin #9 and connect the green/black wire to pin #19. Now my question is the 20 pin connector is the 20 pin radio harness or a different one? Im assuming the radio harness. Another thing is pin #19 is an empty slot and im looking at the connector from the front. Im lost here.

I have a 2011 GSR w/ RF system. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Old Dec 6, 2011, 01:34 AM
DMP

Nevermind. I figured it out. Theres alot of incorrect info on the Axxes site. I referred to Pac-Audio site and they are more accurate. Im going to maybe do a little write up to help other people out. When I did a seach on here, ive seen some people having trouble with the steering wheel controls not working right. Like volume up makes the radio volume go down.....etc. For me, the module did not work right out of the box. So you "have" to program/remap all the controls/buttons for them to work right. Right now I have all them working except for bluetooth controls. Is it possible that the bluetooth controls wont work with my Navi system? Has anyone got the bluetooth controls to work with their aftermarket Navi system? And yes I did unplug the factory bluetooth module.
Old Dec 13, 2011, 03:15 PM
Evolving Member

I ended up calling Crutchfield and having them walk me through the install. Youre right - the install stuff on the manufacturer's website is terrible. Great product, though.