Notices
Evo X Engine Management / Tuning Forums Discuss the major engine management systems.

Has anyone on here made their own maps for the AP with ATR?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 23, 2009, 11:44 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thats true. I remember not that it was only working from left to right and not up and down.

I think the software is just to make you thirsty for the real version. Its a big teaser and I wish I could afford it. Its usuable but for how many times it crashes, you're better off using Ecuflash.
Old Feb 23, 2009, 02:54 PM
Evolved Member

When is it crashing for you? I haven't had it crash once. Maybe your PC?
Old Feb 23, 2009, 04:36 PM
Evolved Member

I use the same laptop for tuning everyday. I can try reloading the software I guess.
Old Feb 24, 2009, 10:05 AM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by awddyno
Thats true. I remember not that it was only working from left to right and not up and down.

I think the software is just to make you thirsty for the real version. Its a big teaser and I wish I could afford it. Its usuable but for how many times it crashes, you're better off using Ecuflash.
Where are you getting the crashes? We will be releasing a new version of the software in the next couple of weeks with more monitors and better table access. The Race does have the same table/monitor access as the Pro.

Keep in mind the logging rate is directly proportional to how many monitors you log and have on the dashboard at one time.

With 12-13 monitors the throughput should be 5-8Hz.

Thanks,
Old Feb 24, 2009, 10:14 AM
Evolved Member

Like I said I like the features on the access port and still want to make it work. I'm gonna reload the software and try it again.
The crashes happens randomly but it's when I select to datalog before I make a run. I noticed if I have the tracing turned on it would crash right away when I start to datalog. Same thing when dashboard is open.
Old May 15, 2009, 02:16 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Gump
My tuner and I have been using the AP for about two weeks now tweeking my car. We dyno'd last weekend at 498whp on 93oct (thats with a 35r upgrade, not stock turbo). Problem I'm running into is that while I'm making superb power I'm running into limp mode issues after almost every pull. What a pain in the backside.

Chris Alday aka Gump commited credit card fraud during his purchase of the above mentioned turbo kit from our company. As of Tuesday he said he would fix the issue however today his phone number is disconnected and we have filed charges. We and the state of AZ. consider all the parts mentioned above to be stolen property. Anyone in connection with these parts or who purchases them in the future will be handling stolen property.

So buyer beware.
Old May 15, 2009, 04:04 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Rob@cobbtuning
Where are you getting the crashes? We will be releasing a new version of the software in the next couple of weeks with more monitors and better table access. The Race does have the same table/monitor access as the Pro.

Keep in mind the logging rate is directly proportional to how many monitors you log and have on the dashboard at one time.

With 12-13 monitors the throughput should be 5-8Hz.

Thanks,
When will this be available or are you talking about the beta version or whatever?
Old Jun 13, 2009, 10:49 PM
Evolved Member

Been a little while since I have looked at this thread... anyone making their own maps yet? Any dyno numbers or interesting info from it?
Old Jun 14, 2009, 09:22 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by mike@afiturbo.com
Chris Alday aka Gump commited credit card fraud during his purchase of the above mentioned turbo kit from our company. As of Tuesday he said he would fix the issue however today his phone number is disconnected and we have filed charges. We and the state of AZ. consider all the parts mentioned above to be stolen property. Anyone in connection with these parts or who purchases them in the future will be handling stolen property.

So buyer beware.
Old Jun 14, 2009, 12:02 PM
Evolved Member

^^^^^^^^^^ ummmmmmmm ok, so i'm guessing no to my question then? lol
Old Jun 14, 2009, 12:51 PM
Evolving Member

Lol