Notices
Evo X Engine Management / Tuning Forums Discuss the major engine management systems.

Cobb Stage 2 Logs

Search this Thread

Old Jul 1, 2011 | 08:40 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink Cobb Stage 2 Logs

So recently finished installing my turbo back exhaust. When I was running an OTS stage 1 93 octane maps I would get boost spikes up to 27 psi on downshifts and hard 1-4 great pulls. Now after going to stage 2 I'm hitting 27.3 psi with the pill still in. If I go to LWG stage 2 I only hit 23 psi on the 93 map. I only have the HKSPF and Turbo back with HFC exhaust. I do have the race tuner software so I can adjust some of the tables. Heres a log of the stage 2 pull. All advice is welcomed and appreciated.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
datalog3.pdf (76.4 KB, 0 views)

Last edited by EvoXRed; Jul 1, 2011 at 11:09 AM.
Old Jul 1, 2011 | 12:44 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by EvoXRed
So recently finished installing my turbo back exhaust. When I was running an OTS stage 1 93 octane maps I would get boost spikes up to 27 psi on downshifts and hard 1-4 great pulls. Now after going to stage 2 I'm hitting 27.3 psi with the pill still in. If I go to LWG stage 2 I only hit 23 psi on the 93 map. I only have the HKSPF and Turbo back with HFC exhaust. I do have the race tuner software so I can adjust some of the tables. Heres a log of the stage 2 pull. All advice is welcomed and appreciated.
You are not hitting target load, you need to adjust WGDC fine and Target load (lower the numbers according to what load you hit)
Old Jul 1, 2011 | 01:36 PM
Evolving Member

remove the pill.
Old Jul 3, 2011 | 11:37 AM

Just for peace of mind i removed the pill. Didnt make any difference. I'll be placing some more logs after the adjustments. But for best possible tuning, is it better to adjust the individual boost tagets at specific rpm or utilize the boost offset table for this scenario? This evening ill post some screen shots of the tables and the data logs that I've done.
Old Jul 5, 2011 | 07:34 AM
EvoM Community Team

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by EvoXRed
Just for peace of mind i removed the pill. Didnt make any difference. I'll be placing some more logs after the adjustments. But for best possible tuning, is it better to adjust the individual boost tagets at specific rpm or utilize the boost offset table for this scenario? This evening ill post some screen shots of the tables and the data logs that I've done.
I'm not sure how removing the pill provides peace of mind...

If you are consistently off by the same amount before correction you can simply utilize the offset. If it is different at each RPM point then you need to use the RPM points. Please see the tuning guide sticky for some information on the topic.