Notices
Evo X Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine builds to the best clutch and flywheel.

Buschur Racing Evo X Catback Exhaust Pricing *NOW AVAILABLE*

Search this Thread

Old Mar 28, 2008, 10:14 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Buschur Racing Evo X Catback Exhaust Pricing *NOW AVAILABLE*

We FINALLY got the information from our bender and we were able to figure out the pricing first thing this morning on our Evo X 3" catback true dual exhaust.

For those of you who emailed me with interest on this you should have gotten your email first thing this morning reguarding this same information.

The system is going to be about 3 weeks before its available but we are trying to get that moved up as there is A LOT of interest from you guys for this system so we don't want to leave you hanging.

We are currenly taking pre-orders for the exhaust. You will NOT be charged until the system is ready to be shipped.

Price: $850 SHIPPED (in the lower 48 states)

The system that will be shipped to you will include everything needed for installation and the 3" 304 Mandrel bent stainless steel catback exhaust with the 4" rolled edge tips. If you prefer we can offer the system with a straight or angle cut straight edge tips. Just let us know upon placing your order.

For the initial thread about this system please check here: https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...d.php?t=327309

Some info and pics that I brought over from the above thread just for your convenience.

PLEASE NOTE: The dyno test shown was done on our Mustang Dyno and 100% stock boost levels. The tests you see are from a 100% stock car Vs the same car with just our catback installed.

Buschur Racing True Dual 3" Catback *SOUND CLIP VIDEO* (On streetfire.net)

Buschur Racing True Dual 3" Catback *SOUND CLIP VIDEO* (On Youtube.com)

I am also working on another video from behind the car while driving and a little bit more for those who were interested in that clip. I hope to have that up mid next week.

Take care!
Old Mar 28, 2008, 10:52 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Evo X Exhaust

Just finished ordering the exhaust and FMIC. Cannot wait for them to arrive.
Will post pictures as soo as they are installed.

Here is what i traded for my evo X
04 cooper s with 227 whp

Will a test pipe hurt the computer on the evo or foul up the o2 sensor. Ran into that problem with the mini and the check engine light. would liek your input
Attached Thumbnails Buschur Racing Evo X Catback Exhaust Pricing *NOW AVAILABLE*-mini-evo.jpg  
Old Mar 28, 2008, 11:27 AM
Evolving Member

catback or turboback

Does this kit come with Test Pipe? I thought I saw o2 sensor bong on the picture. So the $850 is catback? Or turboback? If it's catback, is test pipe going to be available?
Old Mar 28, 2008, 11:48 AM
Former Sponsor

This thread will answer a lot of the exhaust questions. It also has a lot of info on the rest of our parts and testing. https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...d.php?t=326883

Originally Posted by jpelton37
Just finished ordering the exhaust and FMIC. Cannot wait for them to arrive.
Will post pictures as soo as they are installed.

Here is what i traded for my evo X
04 cooper s with 227 whp

Will a test pipe hurt the computer on the evo or foul up the o2 sensor. Ran into that problem with the mini and the check engine light. would liek your input
First let me say thank you for the order! Second....The mini looks pretty sweet Jason! Normally I do not like them but that looks like a fun car at the track.

Of course the 02 sensor is going to throw a CEL without a cat. We will be working on a solution for that and will hopefully have something figured out shortly.

The stock cat honestly flows pretty well and at STOCK boost levels the ORP didnt show a gain over the stock cat but once we turned the boost up it was substantial.

Originally Posted by Jooyoung99
Does this kit come with Test Pipe? I thought I saw o2 sensor bong on the picture. So the $850 is catback? Or turboback? If it's catback, is test pipe going to be available?
As stated it is the catback system.

The catback is $850.

A downpipe & off-road pipe will be available in the near future as well.

The off-road pipe is not included with the catback.
Old Mar 30, 2008, 08:04 AM
Former Sponsor

I dont know why I just remembered this but I just remembered that I did not set the current price on our website.

I will be sure to get that done first thing tomorrow morning.

Sorry about that guys!
Old Mar 30, 2008, 01:50 PM
Evolved Member

I still think that Dyno is , these cars feel stronger than 211. Though damn those exhausts are hot...though I don't want to install them myself...how would I go about getting them? I would never trust some run of the mill exhaust shop either. I have no way to lift an entire car and place to do that.

Last edited by love9sick; Mar 30, 2008 at 02:06 PM.
Old Mar 30, 2008, 02:40 PM
Evolved Member

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
Originally Posted by love9sick
I still think that Dyno is , these cars feel stronger than 211. Though damn those exhausts are hot...though I don't want to install them myself...how would I go about getting them? I would never trust some run of the mill exhaust shop either. I have no way to lift an entire car and place to do that.
Umm let me guess your new to this forum. If not, dont take it the wrong way.

When talking about dyno you have to understand that there is a couple different type and they all read different. Buschur's dyno is a mustang dyno, which is a low reading load based dyno. But their mustang dyno is also the lowest reading mustang dyno in the US.

I dont remember X avg. stock numbers off the top of my head, but a stock IXs usually do..

About 220-235 on a mustang and about 250-265 on a dynojet.

All you need to be concerned with is the gain on the same dyno, with the similar conditions.

Maybe now you understand....
Old Mar 30, 2008, 04:34 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Evo_Kid
Umm let me guess your new to this forum. If not, dont take it the wrong way.

When talking about dyno you have to understand that there is a couple different type and they all read different. Buschur's dyno is a mustang dyno, which is a low reading load based dyno. But their mustang dyno is also the lowest reading mustang dyno in the US.

I dont remember X avg. stock numbers off the top of my head, but a stock IXs usually do..

About 220-235 on a mustang and about 250-265 on a dynojet.

All you need to be concerned with is the gain on the same dyno, with the similar conditions.

Maybe now you understand....
I already knew that. I think it is reading really low is what I meant. I'm hoping more for the answer to the second question from buschur.

Last edited by love9sick; Apr 10, 2008 at 12:06 PM.
Old Mar 30, 2008, 04:35 PM

I hope this fits the 09 Ralliart... I love the sound.
Old Mar 30, 2008, 06:41 PM
Evolved Member

Received 32 Likes on 14 Posts
Our dyno does read very low. To give you an idea with all the crazy HP numbers you are seeing thrown around right now..........our black car only made 875 whp on our dyno and currently has the MPH record at 172.74 mph.

How do you get one of the exhaust? Just call us 440-839-1900.
Old Mar 30, 2008, 10:51 PM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Will there be any pics of the production exhaust soon?
Old Mar 31, 2008, 06:18 AM
Former Sponsor

Pricing added to the site.

Originally Posted by Spazpilot
Will there be any pics of the production exhaust soon?
Yes there will be. Its basically going to look just how you see it minus the weld seams.
Old Mar 31, 2008, 07:09 AM
Evolved Member

thats a great avatar Jarrod
Old Apr 2, 2008, 10:29 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Shahul X
thats a great avatar Jarrod
Glad you like it!

for gas companies!

Now.... back to your regularly scheduled program!
Old Apr 2, 2008, 07:06 PM

any chance you guys are going to offer the tips burnt/flamed look like you guys did for the previous evos 8/9?

Quick Reply: Buschur Racing Evo X Catback Exhaust Pricing *NOW AVAILABLE*