Notices
Evo X Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine builds to the best clutch and flywheel.

ETS vs buschur

Search this Thread

Old May 9, 2008, 11:19 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Robevo RS
well i think he has an independent opinion, so dont flame him He likes Buschur better so what? I'm sure some will like ETS better.
Lame comments? Yes maybe, but at least he is not sponsored neither one...
exactly. I like the way buschurs exhaust looks more over the ETS. I can bring up other compaines in this discussion like AMS with the Fart can single exhaust. But he just wanted info about the 2 companies. I gave him my info on how I see things. I know ETS has good products considering I see a mass amount of people go with there parts. That just lets me know that there is a trust there. Im just not a big fan of them. I try and stray away from telling people to go with this or go with that company. I just try and look at facts, price, history, and most of all quality.
Old May 9, 2008, 11:24 AM
Evolved Member

Received 47 Likes on 37 Posts
Originally Posted by AkumaMax
exactly. I like the way buschurs exhaust looks more over the ETS. I can bring up other compaines in this discussion like AMS with the Fart can single exhaust. But he just wanted info about the 2 companies. I gave him my info on how I see things. I know ETS has good products considering I see a mass amount of people go with there parts. That just lets me know that there is a trust there. Im just not a big fan of them. I try and stray away from telling people to go with this or go with that company. I just try and look at facts, price, history, and most of all quality.
well the E-bay comparison was little too far, dont you think?
I'm sure they tested and quality checked they parts before they selling them. ETS is a good reputable company .
Old May 9, 2008, 11:42 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Robevo RS
well the E-bay comparison was little too far, dont you think?
I'm sure they tested and quality checked they parts before they selling them. ETS is a good reputable company .
I didn't mean it in a quality way just looks. If they didn't have the ETS rubber couplers then everything would be fine.
Old May 9, 2008, 11:42 AM

Originally Posted by AkumaMax
what are your thoughts on AMS and greedy exhausts for the evo x? Curious
Old May 9, 2008, 11:56 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 54 Likes on 43 Posts
The silicone we supply is 4-ply and reinforced and I've yet to see something as thick or durable offered by anyone else We also include 100% stainless steel T-bolt clamps for every connection with our kits, something not included by many others. Paul is running the exact same silicone and clamps that we ship with every one of our customer orders to 55psi+ without any bracing, so we know it exceeds the need

Tom
Old May 9, 2008, 11:56 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Why don't you do a quick look at people who have been servicing the Evo community for YEARS. Some vendors have been on here since 03 and know Evo's back to front. I appreciate all the new members who are brought in by the X and think they could do themselves well by looking at who has helped the Evo community since the Evo has been coming to the states. Many vendors have good parts for all generation Evo's...Customer service leads to longevity. BR, AMS, TT have been around since the beginning and have had a signifigant role in bringing Evo's to where they are now.
Old May 9, 2008, 11:59 AM
Evolved Member

Received 47 Likes on 37 Posts

Originally Posted by zbomb
Why don't you do a quick look at people who have been servicing the Evo community for YEARS. Some vendors have been on here since 03 and know Evo's back to front. I appreciate all the new members who are brought in by the X and think they could do themselves well by looking at who has helped the Evo community since the Evo has been coming to the states. Many vendors have good parts for all generation Evo's...Customer service leads to longevity. BR, AMS, TT have been around since the beginning and have had a signifigant role in bringing Evo's to where they are now.
Old May 9, 2008, 12:02 PM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
BR power they have been in the business for a long time...

Last edited by jrsimon27; May 9, 2008 at 05:10 PM.
Old May 9, 2008, 12:08 PM
Evolved Member

Received 75 Likes on 65 Posts
You can't go wrong either way.

Just because someone hasn't been in business as long as someone else doesn't mean ****. ETS has arguably the BEST customer service out of all the vendors on this site. They also make some of the best parts on this site. They're right up there with Buschur and AMS (who also make bad-*** stuffs).

I lol'd at the eBay comment... obviously someone hasn't seen the twin scroll kit.

Last edited by bboypuertoroc; May 9, 2008 at 12:11 PM.
Old May 9, 2008, 12:17 PM
Evolving Member

+1

I highly doubt one will have better performance than the other. Honestly, I could've gone with Buschur and have been just as a happy. I decided to go with ETS because I wanted the most aggressive sounding exhaust with stock look.

Attached Thumbnails ETS vs buschur-evox-093.jpg  

Last edited by Jooyoung99; May 9, 2008 at 12:19 PM.
Old May 9, 2008, 12:24 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by bboypuertoroc
You can't go wrong either way.

Just because someone hasn't been in business as long as someone else doesn't mean ****. ETS has arguably the BEST customer service out of all the vendors on this site. They also make some of the best parts on this site. They're right up there with Buschur and AMS (who also make bad-*** stuffs).

I lol'd at the eBay comment... obviously someone hasn't seen the twin scroll kit.
Dude, That is the funniest thing I've read/heard all day. Have you ever started your own business or been a part of a business with a tradition of great customer service and excellence in the products you produce. Look at how many vendors have come and gone...You think it's just coincidence. It's not, You need to grow a strong customer backing, You do that by the way the company is ran. I have nothing against ETS and they may end up being a company that lasts many years in the Evo scene..I hope they do, But don't disregard the accomplishment and commitments to those who have been here since the beginning and are still here. After reading the shout out in your sig to Ebay I think I understand your point of view a little better.

Sorry if this is considered OT, I got my .02 To the OP good luck with your hunt for a X...I'm jealous.

Last edited by zbomb; May 9, 2008 at 12:31 PM.
Old May 9, 2008, 01:02 PM
Evolved Member

ETS all the way, hands down best customer service I have ever experienced. Their products look and perform awesome too.

Goodluck with your decision.
Old May 9, 2008, 01:18 PM
Evolving Member

buschur... daily driver, pump gas,, 10.027 in the quarter mile...
give BR a week or so and you will see a 9 second time slip from a daily driven, pumpgas monster...

Officially bad ***.
Old May 9, 2008, 01:35 PM
Evolving Member

Here is my opinion....I spent $30K++ of my hard earned money at Buschurs...My Evo have been a high horsepower Evo since David touched it....Now after 3 years of having the Evo I could not be happier with BRs service ..Never had a part fail NEVER.

Actually...whenever my car was at Buschurs shop Dave would swap some parts with NEW ones for FREE when he thinks that it could serve me better... now THATS customer service. BR has a reputation to protect and guard at all times. That should make you feel safe.

To tell you the truth...I think of selling my Evo everyday...now I am too afraid of it because if I go to some other platform I wont find a shop that serves me like BR. Thats what BR means to its customers.

By the way I am not sponsored by BR or anything (I wish ). But the truth had to be said here.
Old May 9, 2008, 01:42 PM
Evolved Member

Buschur racing for me. I mean I have nothing negative or bad to say about ETS....but I have a good amount of positive things to say about Buschur. Dave and Jarrod from buschur help out and communicate a lot on here so I don' really get why someone would say ETS is better with that costumer service...specially since I always got my phone calls answered and messages written back. Their products thus far seem top notch and the gains are obvious when they are installed. They also look and sound bad a$$ . BR has been with the EVOs for a long time.

Last edited by love9sick; May 9, 2008 at 01:58 PM.

Quick Reply: ETS vs buschur