Notices
Evo X Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine builds to the best clutch and flywheel.

Nisei Pipes for the win!

Search this Thread

Old Aug 2, 2008, 03:55 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nisei Pipes for the win!

So,
Long story short, I have been pestering the crap out Nisei for the last emmmmm three or four weeks about getting me a cold pipe and intake only pipe shipped out to me. Well, they finally got everything back from powder coating and I got my shipment today.

The package arrived at my house while I was at the shop today so I did not have a chance to get these beauties installed and tested today.

Stay tuned for testing in the next week or so
Old Aug 2, 2008, 04:09 PM
Evolved Member

Man Ive ordered the same thing lol. They are testing if they can get the LICP to fit with the AEM intake. Plus Kevin got me the AEM intake cheap. Looks nice I canr wait to get mine with my perrin FMIC
Old Aug 2, 2008, 04:16 PM
Evolved Member

very nice, can't wait to get all mine to run with the aem box
Old Aug 2, 2008, 05:56 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
^^^how much is this item and where can i buy?

Thanks
Old Aug 2, 2008, 06:02 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by si_to_evo
^^^how much is this item and where can i buy?

Thanks
Keep an eye on this page:
http://www.nisei-evo.com/order.html
Also if you scroll all the way down you will see the list of resellers, at least a couple of them are vendors here on EvoM.

They should have it updated soon. Lots of pics and some info in their forum.
Old Aug 2, 2008, 06:27 PM
Evolved Member

I've been waiting for these pieces to come out. Can't wait to order! Kevin was telling me about this weeks ago...looks like it came together great!
Old Aug 2, 2008, 07:05 PM
Evolved Member

try emailing them, he might have some left
Old Aug 2, 2008, 07:14 PM
Account Disabled

sweet deal, i can't wait to see installed pics...
Old Aug 2, 2008, 07:37 PM
Evolved Member

I'm confused about one thing though. Can the LICP and the turbo inlet pipe be used with the stock box or no? I thought I read in the other thread that the inlet pipe can be used with the stock box but the LICP cannot, but if that's true then why? Anyone know what the deal is with this stuff? Quality looks phenominal, and I love the matte black finish, it's super sleeper.
Old Aug 2, 2008, 11:36 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by STi2EvoX
I'm confused about one thing though. Can the LICP and the turbo inlet pipe be used with the stock box or no? I thought I read in the other thread that the inlet pipe can be used with the stock box but the LICP cannot, but if that's true then why? Anyone know what the deal is with this stuff? Quality looks phenominal, and I love the matte black finish, it's super sleeper.
The Nisei Lower intercooler pipe comes with a propietary intake pipe along with a new BOV return hose. The pipe will fit with the stock airbox bracket in place, meaning, you can run the stock airbox AND/OR any other box thats made out there that fits the stock airbox bracket. The distance of the MAF adapter is retained. For example, i am running the nisei intake pipe with the ARC air box. I have also tested the factory airbox along with just a $40 cone....

If you choose to run the AEM intake, you will NOT BE ABLE to run the new rubber intake pipe that the AEM kit comes with... You MIGHT however be able to run the AEM box as long as you retain the stock MAF adapter housing....

Looks great!
Old Aug 3, 2008, 05:31 AM
Evolved Member

^^ +1

Take a look at the nisei forum, they posted lots of pics that help explain the fitment.
Old Aug 3, 2008, 12:28 PM
Evolved Member

Nisei/Kevin is trying to get the entire AEM intake to fit with their LICP. He called a talked to me about doing a trial with it for them. Im really hoping it all fit together. I guess if it doesnt I can order the ARC box alone. It looks nice on Antics X. I just wanted to be more stealthy.
Old Aug 4, 2008, 10:27 AM
Evolved Member

Those are some nice looking pipes. Installed pictures.
Old Aug 4, 2008, 05:44 PM
Evolved Member

K, You cant use the AEM pipe that comes with their box, but the AEM box will fit with the Inlet pipe from Nisei for those that where interested at all. I will post pics as soon as Kevin get all this stuff to me and I can get it all installed. Im also waiting for a Stealth FMIC I have ordered from Perrin, so I can do it all at once. I dont want to take the bumper of twice, so it may be awhile for pics. I hoping to have them both before the end of the month though. I want to say thx to antics for trying stuff out on his car for me. Kevin told me they used your car as the guinea pig so thx. I cant wait to get my stuff.
Old Aug 4, 2008, 08:44 PM

love the black