Notices
Evo X Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine builds to the best clutch and flywheel.

Greddy Ti-C or Buschur Dual Exhaust with quiet muffler

Search this Thread

Old Oct 20, 2008, 10:02 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Greddy Ti-C or Buschur Dual Exhaust with quiet muffler

still debating on which exhaust to get when the time come. I know i can get the greddy for a good deal from a local shop here for 600 out the door and i know buschur exhaust is 850 shipped, but can't decide which one to go with later when im ready. Both sound very good to me not to loud to get pull over and attract cops, but the only thing that worry me is the greddy look on the car since it look bigger on the back of the car and living in cali cops love to pull you over for aftermarket exhaust
Old Oct 20, 2008, 10:44 AM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
greddy my friend.

i don't like how buschur dual looks. but thats just me.
Old Oct 20, 2008, 10:44 AM
Evolving Member

might want to take a look at the Ultimate Racing dual exhaust, super nice.

I don't like the look of a single on the X so my preference would be to shy away from the Ti-C
Old Oct 20, 2008, 10:46 AM
Evolving Member

ETS has a nice one also. or AMS
Old Oct 20, 2008, 11:34 AM

greddy ti for sure

i installed a greddy ti-c on saturday and i am very pleased so far. with the silencer in, you wouldn't even know an exhaust was on the car. with the silencer out it has a deep, low tone. resonance is present when accelerating, but disappears at free way speeds. the package was well padded and there wasn't a scratch on anything. this is a very well made product.
Old Oct 20, 2008, 03:09 PM

i have the greddy ti-c i love it. performs very well but the only downside for me is that its not my preferred sound choice. when i get more dough i will be selling this and buying the speedcircuit catback.

it does have a very low deep tone to it.

but i think it has a bottleneck where it meets the cat. well thats what it looked like when i saw it.
Old Oct 20, 2008, 03:23 PM

^ YES the Greddy necks down to about 2.5 to match the factory cat outlet then steps back up to 3".

I really like the look and sound of the Greddy on my car along with an Ultimate Racing O2 housing and mini-muffler test pipe.

So I'm pretty picky about having 3 inch all the way back so i asked Ultimate Racing if they would make me a flange with about 3 inches of 3" pipe welded to it. I chopped the bottle neck off and welded the UR piece in place. This is super easy too because UR's pipe walls are thin enough to allow it to slide into the greddy pipe for easy welding!

Those guys ar Ultimate Racing are amazing. Not sure how their system sounds in person but you may want to look at their systems as all the stuff i get from them is top notch ;-).

My reason for going greddy??? You can stick the silencer in if you need the car to be quiet and i didn't see anyone else offering that at the time.
Old Oct 20, 2008, 04:24 PM
Evolved Member

The Greddy is an awesome piece. Looks good, fits good, and you wont find nicer welds. The sound is perfect in my opinion with the silencer out. If you go on a long trip you can put the silencer in for super quiet ride too. Some people dont like the single side look. I dont mind it, but the duals look nice too.