Notices
Evo X Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine builds to the best clutch and flywheel.

Full Race manifold

Search this Thread

Old Jan 29, 2009, 03:14 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 2fas4utoo!
I will like to know about this also. I've heard about the 8 and 9 spooling slower than the factory manifold with this type of manifold and factory turbo.

=viasevenvai;6580015]it should spool quicker too right? because of the equal length......
[/QUOTE]

Well that depends on the tune (or even if there is one). Incorrect A/F ratios will make any evo spoll slow. A aggressive tune with a tubular manifold and a stock turbo will yield substanial results and even more if you add a new larger hotside and O2 housing.
Old Jan 29, 2009, 07:10 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by Deepseadiver
ha ha... I just tried to order one, no love/luck they can not ship to a FPO AP address. So I put in my GUAM address and it came up to $250.00 for shipping. So I hit "next" and got the message can not ship to the address.. Change shipping address. So the only way for me to get one is to ship to my sisters house and then have her send it to me via USPS. It's what I had to do with my new turbo.

I think I'll pass untill some reviews are posted.
I feel for ya dude, I really do. I live in Canada and I get the same **** treatment from shipping companies some time. How can I order something from Buffalo (100 miles away) and it costs $30 to ship here, but some dude in LA orders something from Buffalo and it costs $15. Shipping companies are messed! I hope you get your manifold some day....
Old Jan 30, 2009, 07:05 PM
Evolved Member

You can blame Canada's super strict importation policies on that one. They try to squeeze every penny in tax money out of anything crossing that border. Not the shipper's fault. I get Canadians complain all the time when I ship stuff to them. Whatever.
Old Jan 30, 2009, 09:07 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Guru
You can blame Canada's super strict importation policies on that one. They try to squeeze every penny in tax money out of anything crossing that border. Not the shipper's fault. I get Canadians complain all the time when I ship stuff to them. Whatever.
For sure. Most countries have wicked import duties. The average import duty in the US is .5% where as some places have 15%+.
Old Jan 30, 2009, 09:45 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by ScorpionT
For sure. Most countries have wicked import duties. The average import duty in the US is .5% where as some places have 15%+.
India used to have 100% duty on imported cars. Dunno how it is anymore...
Old Feb 11, 2009, 12:11 PM
Account Disabled

if anyone is interested our online store was updated today with some pics of our prostock manifold vs the cast manifold. flow bench #s coming soon followed by a dyno comparison

Old Feb 11, 2009, 04:13 PM
Account Disabled

^Nice.
Old Feb 12, 2009, 11:44 AM
Evolved Member

masterpiece
Old Feb 12, 2009, 12:16 PM
Evolved Member

man that is sex! makes me want to buy it.
Old Feb 12, 2009, 12:23 PM
Evolved Member

Can`t wait for the numbers on this badboy.

Is there any heat issue running this manifold? will there be heat shield available?
Old Feb 12, 2009, 01:19 PM
Evolved Member

Sorry for an off topic question. I see how everyone wants an exhaust with the least number of bends and the least degree of bends. Then why is it that this same rule does not apply in case of the manifolds. I see so many bends in the manifold presented here compared to the stock manifold. Even the degree of each of those bends seems to be so high. I don't mean to beat down on the product, just trying to understand.
Old Feb 12, 2009, 02:18 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by CatalystGod
Sorry for an off topic question. I see how everyone wants an exhaust with the least number of bends and the least degree of bends. Then why is it that this same rule does not apply in case of the manifolds. I see so many bends in the manifold presented here compared to the stock manifold. Even the degree of each of those bends seems to be so high. I don't mean to beat down on the product, just trying to understand.
the reason is to try to get the exhaust flow from each piston to arive at the turbo at the same time with the same pressure while increasing flow (larger diamiter tubing)
Old Feb 13, 2009, 10:05 AM

would this manifold be good for use with the new turbo cbrd is coming out with?
Old Feb 13, 2009, 10:36 AM
Evolving Member

Looks good! is there any kind of heat shield?? is heat build up going to be a concern?
Old Feb 13, 2009, 10:50 AM
Evolved Member

I would get it swaintech coated. Best coating out there.

Quick Reply: Full Race manifold