Notices
Evo X Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine builds to the best clutch and flywheel.

Official Evolution X Exhaust Thread

Search this Thread

Old Feb 22, 2009 | 11:22 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by STItoEVOX
Oooohhhhh, I just realized what forum this is. When I get emails for thread updates on my phone I don't check which forum it's for. I've heard some things about this one... So uhh yeah. I'm pretty sure I know what those guys are talking about now.
you get what I'm saying?
Old Feb 22, 2009 | 11:28 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by tomatoEVO
you get what I'm saying?
Haha yes I get it now.
Old Feb 23, 2009 | 06:31 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by STItoEVOX
oh ok I think i get what you guys are saying now. Um is there no jdm love on this thread, is that why? Hell post em up, would certain people object to having them up or what? I figure why not have every exhaust option on this thread even if they'd be crazy expensive, hard to get, or not for sale by one of the vendors here.
+1. American parts are easier to get a hold of and probably less money.
Old Feb 23, 2009 | 06:57 AM
Evolved Member

but this thread is just an general exhaust thread for the X... So every exhaust should be taken into account.. obviously there will be more american exhaust options listed in this thread because this forum is an american based?.. But i agree there needs to be more JDM love in this thread
Old Feb 23, 2009 | 08:52 AM
Evolved Member

Why don't you guys submit the videos and pictures of the exhausts you want to see up there and maybe they will get posted...
Old Feb 23, 2009 | 09:06 AM
Evolved Member

Be smart. Do you really think I would purposely exclude JDM exhaust systems from an Evo X exhaust thread? Fact of the matter is I cannot start this thread with EVERY exhaust system available. It is constantly being updated. Believe it or not the JDM manufacturers aren't very helpful with getting me the information that I need. The "American" companies are generally very helpful and get me pics and additional soundclips if needed. This thread is extremely informative so don't let some idiot come in here and stir the pot.
Old Feb 23, 2009 | 10:44 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Clark_Kent
Be smart. Do you really think I would purposely exclude JDM exhaust systems from an Evo X exhaust thread? Fact of the matter is I cannot start this thread with EVERY exhaust system available. It is constantly being updated. Believe it or not the JDM manufacturers aren't very helpful with getting me the information that I need. The "American" companies are generally very helpful and get me pics and additional soundclips if needed. This thread is extremely informative so don't let some idiot come in here and stir the pot.
+100. Enough said. Had to let Superman lay down the law.
Old Feb 23, 2009 | 11:01 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by tomatoEVO
If this is an official exhaust thread, why not post them all? I'd post them, but they wouldn't be in the main post... Really though, %@^& is comical sometimes.
Why don't you do us all a favor and 1) find some pics of JDM exhausts for Evo X and 2) find a matching sound clip for that exhaust. The point of a forum is for everyone to contribute information, and if you feel like this thread is lacking I think criticisms/suggestions are welcomed as long as its constructive, which is not at the moment. I would personally love to see more exhaust clips from JDM manufacturers as well so if you have them please feel free to share.
Old Feb 23, 2009 | 11:17 AM
Evolving Member

There is a thread on another forum with a bunch of exhaust options as well.
Old Feb 23, 2009 | 03:13 PM
Evolved Member

JIC Spartan DE Type 1 and 2 SUS added. Videos will be added at a later date.
Old Feb 23, 2009 | 07:03 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by Clark_Kent
get out of here, fool. the greddy ti-c and hks legamax have been out for how long? plenty of info about these exhausts. if it'd be helpful, i can post that info myself, but i can't control the first portion of the thread.

arc, amuse, kakimoto, trust... there's all sorts of evo x exhausts out and they've been out for a while. if this is the 'official' exhaust thread, i think they should be included. once i get some work out of the way, i'll contribute but please don't play dumb with me.
Old Feb 23, 2009 | 07:19 PM

It's only an exhaust no reason to get all offended because 4,000 dollar exhausts aren't on a thread. Sheesh
Old Feb 23, 2009 | 07:54 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by sti_killa
It's only an exhaust no reason to get all offended because 4,000 dollar exhausts aren't on a thread. Sheesh
???

the greddy is like 500 bucks shipped now, legamax is around 800 with the midpipe.

Sheesh.
Old Feb 23, 2009 | 09:16 PM
Evolved Member

fujitsubo, ralliart, gp sports as well
Old Feb 23, 2009 | 09:30 PM
Evolving Member

nice tread guys

Quick Reply: Official Evolution X Exhaust Thread