Notices
Evo X Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine builds to the best clutch and flywheel.

Complete 4B11T Build

Search this Thread

Old Jun 10, 2009, 03:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Complete 4B11T Build

I am purchasing an AMS Sleeved 411BT Engine Block and building it from the ground up. I am looking to get 800bhp out of it with enough overhead for an additional 50bhp via nitrous. Obviously I am going to need increase the bore size (3.5L would be ideal but I don't know how plausible that is, anyone?). Forged internals are a must as are dual fuel rails and oversized injectors. I was thinking about twincharging it. I would of course be building a custom intake system.

So, if anyone has any input, please offer it. I will update this with the components I have chosen so far (nothing is definate yet) later tonight.
Old Jun 10, 2009, 03:14 PM
Account Disabled

.........edited post......worthless thread........

Last edited by Import Junky; Jun 10, 2009 at 03:19 PM.
Old Jun 10, 2009, 03:18 PM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Luposlipophobia
I am purchasing an AMS Sleeved 411BT Engine Block and building it from the ground up. I am looking to get 800bhp out of it with enough overhead for an additional 50bhp via nitrous. Obviously I am going to need increase the bore size (3.5L would be ideal but I don't know how plausible that is, anyone?). Forged internals are a must as are dual fuel rails and oversized injectors. I was thinking about twincharging it. I would of course be building a custom intake system.

So, if anyone has any input, please offer it. I will update this with the components I have chosen so far (nothing is definate yet) later tonight.
Ha ha, great first post.

3.5L? Twincharging? Awesome. Yeah, its been done several times just search for the how to thread, anybody can do it in their garage over a weekend.

No but seriously. Just no. I'm not even going to go the normal route of accusing you of being full of it like most people would, but why would you ask about something like that when you know GOOD AND WELL no one has done that before? Just for the attention? Somebody with that type of skill just does it and posts a build thread, not asks "how to" do it. Because the simple answer is...

You. Can't.
Old Jun 10, 2009, 03:23 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by GPTourer
Ha ha, great first post.

3.5L? Twincharging? Awesome. Yeah, its been done several times just search for the how to thread, anybody can do it in their garage over a weekend.

No but seriously. Just no. I'm not even going to go the normal route of accusing you of being full of it like most people would, but why would you ask about something like that when you know GOOD AND WELL no one has done that before? Just for the attention? Somebody with that type of skill just does it and posts a build thread, not asks "how to" do it. Because the simple answer is...

You. Can't.

Seems like he has the money, but no knowledge.
Old Jun 10, 2009, 03:27 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by GPTourer
Ha ha, great first post.

i think the guy is mistaken between the evo forum and the 350z forum hahahahahahah

i call tool
Old Jun 10, 2009, 03:32 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by dxbevo9
i think the guy is mistaken between the evo forum and the 350z forum hahahahahahah

i call tool

or VW Vortex?
Old Jun 10, 2009, 04:34 PM
Evolving Member

nice first post...

no
no
and
most definitly not...

maybe your tangled up in your sickness -_-

Luposlipophobia - The innate fear of running around a kitchen table, being pursued by wolves, while wearing fresh socks on a newly waxed floor.
Old Jun 10, 2009, 04:56 PM
Evolving Member

Ibtl
Old Jun 10, 2009, 05:18 PM
Account Disabled

To get 800bhp most I would do would be 2.3 liter & then do a 40r or 42r & build around it
Old Jun 10, 2009, 09:51 PM
Evolving Member

Old Jun 10, 2009, 11:10 PM

wow, when do you get out of high school?
Old Jun 11, 2009, 06:21 AM
Evolving Member

Lol, I hope that was supposed to be intentionally funny ... If you could increase the deck height with a couple inches of spacer and bore and hone through the water jackets you might get a 3.5L I'd be worried about the crazy piping you would have to do to have "twinchargers" though. Good thing there isn't a turbo that can get 800 hp by itself (GT42R). Guess you want an 800 hp 4 cylinder with no turbo lag though. Good luck, would recommend doing some serious research before you go any further.
Old Jun 11, 2009, 07:30 AM
Evolving Member

Why stop at 3.5L? Go for a 4.0L with a mad-hyper-deckplate kit and 2-foot long connecting rods.
Old Jun 11, 2009, 07:37 AM
Evolved Member

haha
gd one
its simple
just give six figure amount to cosworth and tell them to do the job for you
^_^
easy peasy
Old Jun 11, 2009, 11:01 AM

Have you picked out the right vinyls for this build?

Quick Reply: Complete 4B11T Build