Notices
Evo X Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine builds to the best clutch and flywheel.

Buschur Crossflow CBE install issues

Search this Thread

Old Sep 2, 2009, 09:13 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Buschur dropped the ball on this one. I'm sure they'll make it right though. Just send them the comparison pics, there's nothing you can do to fix it other than take it to a muffler shop which would be out of the question for me at this point. I don't think there's anyway to have this happen if the pipe was the right length.
Old Sep 2, 2009, 09:40 AM
Evolved Member

Received 47 Likes on 43 Posts
BR will fix you up man 100%. Mistakes happen. I can see the difference in the pics posted.
Old Sep 2, 2009, 09:56 AM
Former Sponsor

I found the problem Riki. Please call me at the shop as soon as you can sir. I have another pipe here done, and I will send a call tag with this one for the incorrect piece you have there sir.

This is what happend, and it is simple human error. In our jig the way we designed it the catback tube is very similar to another catback tube we produce , the only major difference is the the other cb tube has 4 less inches on it and a hanger in a different location. So when it was in the jig it was simply marked incorrect and cut to the incorrect length.

So to the few of you who felt the need to post snide remarks (and not contribute anything to the op problem) please keep in mind that this was a mistake made by a human and to error is human. It happened (and this is the first time in over 40 systems) we have learned from our mistake and corrected the problem so it does not happen again!

Riki, we appologize for this inconvenience sir and if there is anything else I can do for you please just let me know.
Old Sep 2, 2009, 10:01 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Nick@Buschurs
I found the problem Riki. Please call me at the shop as soon as you can sir. I have another pipe here done, and I will send a call tag with this one for the incorrect piece you have there sir.

This is what happend, and it is simple human error. In our jig the way we designed it the catback tube is very similar to another catback tube we produce , the only major difference is the the other cb tube has 4 less inches on it and a hanger in a different location. So when it was in the jig it was simply marked incorrect and cut to the incorrect length.

So to the few of you who felt the need to post snide remarks (and not contribute anything to the op problem) please keep in mind that this was a mistake made by a human and to error is human. It happened (and this is the first time in over 40 systems) we have learned from our mistake and corrected the problem so it does not happen again!

Riki, we appologize for this inconvenience sir and if there is anything else I can do for you please just let me know.
^^ see.. just need to inquire first where you bought the exhaust/something...then from there you'll know where to go...as always good job br.. i'll be getting this exhaust once i get there in november..