Notices
Evo X Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine builds to the best clutch and flywheel.

Buschur Racing X Flow

Search this Thread

Old Feb 2, 2011, 08:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Buschur Racing X Flow

Anybody out there had any issues with quality from Buschur, just ripped off my cat back from them, and scrapped it for a Works Exhale System, far better build quality and performance so far!
Old Feb 2, 2011, 09:53 PM

I'm sure you're gonna find out that Buschur has a pretty good reputation for putting out good quality. Did you even try and contact their customer service and let them know about your problem. I'm sure they could work something out........ it's worth a shot you know.
Old Feb 3, 2011, 07:15 AM
Evolved Member

Received 47 Likes on 41 Posts
Yea all the buschur parts i've seen have always been made very well. I mean sure there might be better ones out there or parts that other people like better, but I've always found Buschur to have great customer service and good parts.
Old Feb 3, 2011, 08:07 AM
Evolved Member

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts
WORKS make nice stuff. Their catback looks very similar to Magnaflow's and Buschur's Crossflow. What didn't you like about the Crossflow?
Old Feb 3, 2011, 11:42 AM
Evolved Member

+1, before just bad labelling Buschur (no im not a buschur fanboy either), I would think you need to put up some facts on why you think the newer exhaust you got is better build quality and better for performance.

Build quality, possibly, I don't know, but performance, I don't see why one would be so much better than another.
Old Feb 3, 2011, 01:58 PM
Evolving Member

I had issues with my Buschur exhaust when I first bought it as well. Flanges were just a little off and always resulted in a small exhaust leak. Ulitmately I fixed it by welding the pipes together....otherwise no issues.
Old Feb 3, 2011, 07:25 PM

Exactly, poor line up, poor clamping design. Had to tack weld to stop the backbox slipping. Buschur just said it was installed wrong, and would not accept it back due to me modifying it (tack weld) Works finished product is far superior, and the obvious performance enhancement comes from having no leaks, and less vibration.
Old Feb 4, 2011, 08:59 PM
Evolving Member

+1

The quality is good, and it sounds great. Nice and quiet.

However I also had to tack weld mine as well to keep it in place.

Clamps wouldn't go any tighter, and I would still get movement.

Last edited by EVOX_Ryan; Feb 4, 2011 at 09:09 PM.