Notices
Evo X Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine builds to the best clutch and flywheel.

Which is more quiet : Buschur quiet exhaust or ETS V2 quiet exhaust

Search this Thread

Old Feb 21, 2011, 04:48 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
X2 on Buschur not being quiet. Between all the exhausts listed I'd choose between Perrin or Greddy Se, both are extremely well built and sounds better than Buschur crossflow imho.
The following users liked this post:
hotkupa (May 18, 2016)
Old Feb 21, 2011, 04:58 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It's always good to start somewhere instead of stay clueless, there are alot of people on the forum who does not know which one is the quieter.

Calling people clueless is not helpful.

Originally Posted by boostedsi_s2k
X2 on Buschur not being quiet. Between all the exhausts listed I'd choose between Perrin or Greddy Se, both are extremely well built and sounds better than Buschur crossflow imho.
I sure liked the Perrin exhaust on my friend's car, and everyone knows that Greddy SE is nice looking
I got the T1R tho, and it is much quieter than the Buschur True Dual SS Exhaust w/ "quiet muffler" that I sold couple weeks ago.

Last edited by willyan1989; Feb 22, 2011 at 04:38 AM.
Old Feb 21, 2011, 05:33 PM
Evolving Member

double post. please delete.
Old Feb 25, 2011, 06:09 PM

Anyone have any flyby videos of the ETS v2 quiet exhaust?
Old Feb 25, 2011, 07:56 PM
Evolving Member

I have the crossflow and it was decently quiet when I first got it. It got louder over time with the addition of a CBRD BB-X and tubular manifold..don't know if that had anything to do with it though. I may actually pick up a resonated test pipe to quiet it down.
Old Feb 25, 2011, 08:18 PM
Evolved Member

i have the Perrin and it sounds incredible. not loud at all but has a nice deep rumble to it especially at WOT. i HATE the way it looks to be honest (i honestly think that it is the worst looking exhaust for the evo) but sound wise, you can't beat it.
Old Feb 25, 2011, 08:45 PM
Evolving Member

Wish we could get sound measurements from companies or members who own the different systems. Idle and normal cruise rpms would be desireable.
Old Mar 2, 2011, 09:04 PM
Evolving Member

If you want the absolute quietest exhaust besides factory go with the Fujitsubo Legalis R. I have this on my 10 and it's no louder than factory with the hp increase benefits.
Once it gets warmer out I will post a vid. Besides it being JDM YO it meets Japan's strict decibel levels while providing power increase.
Old Mar 3, 2011, 06:54 AM
Evolved Member

Received 32 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by pghdsm
If you want the absolute quietest exhaust besides factory go with the Fujitsubo Legalis R. I have this on my 10 and it's no louder than factory with the hp increase benefits.
Once it gets warmer out I will post a vid. Besides it being JDM YO it meets Japan's strict decibel levels while providing power increase.
Back in 2003 a customer came to the DSM/EVO Shootout with him imported JDM EVO7, he was running a Fujitsubo exhaust on it. I made a bet with him right there, if our exhaust didn't make his car instantly faster I'd pay HIM for letting me swap it and take it back off his car. We pulled his car into our trailer, which had a lift in it and swapped in front of a good sized crowd of people. He pulled the car out of trailer, headed back up to make a pass and knocked .6 off his times, yes, over a half a second! Yes, it's quiet, it's also a huge cork. He returned to the trailer and paid me on the spot.
Old Mar 3, 2011, 07:06 AM
Evolved Member

Received 47 Likes on 41 Posts
Originally Posted by DannyK24
I have the crossflow and it was decently quiet when I first got it. It got louder over time with the addition of a CBRD BB-X and tubular manifold..don't know if that had anything to do with it though. I may actually pick up a resonated test pipe to quiet it down.
LOL. Yea the turbo and mani might have added a little bit.
Old Mar 3, 2011, 07:22 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by davidbuschur
Back in 2003 a customer came to the DSM/EVO Shootout with him imported JDM EVO7, he was running a Fujitsubo exhaust on it. I made a bet with him right there, if our exhaust didn't make his car instantly faster I'd pay HIM for letting me swap it and take it back off his car. We pulled his car into our trailer, which had a lift in it and swapped in front of a good sized crowd of people. He pulled the car out of trailer, headed back up to make a pass and knocked .6 off his times, yes, over a half a second! Yes, it's quiet, it's also a huge cork. He returned to the trailer and paid me on the spot.
Cool story Dave. Good thing I have an AMS single exit for track use.
Old Mar 3, 2011, 04:33 PM

I have a Perrin Cat Back and it's pretty quiet.

No drone whatsoever
Old Mar 3, 2011, 08:39 PM
Evolving Member

In this video here http://www.streetfire.net/video/busc...t-m_186486.htm, this is the Quiet Muffler and not the Crossflow right? Because I love the way this sounds and I'm a fan of the more quiet exhausts. Regardless of whether or not people consider this exhaust "loud" in their opinion, can someone confirm whether this video is an accurate representation of how it would sound? Assuming everything else is stock such as DP and cat. Cause if this is how the Quiet Muffler really sounds then I've found the perfect catback for me.
Old Mar 5, 2011, 04:59 PM

BR by far ive heard it personally along with my co workers ets exhaust