Notices
Evo X General Discuss any generalized technical Evo X related topics that may not fit into the other forums.

EVO X spotted in LA!!

Search this Thread

Old Oct 26, 2007, 09:07 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wow, you evo guys are really getting butthurt over what I said. I was just simply stating my opinion on the looks of the new evo and people come in calling me a newb. Why is it such a big deal, the car looks like **** regardless of the performance.

Jonasan50: Ya, I drive a 94 six speed, and you drive an evo. What's the problem? I'm going to assume your just angry cause your on your second tranny, most likely envious of our superior V160. So you have three evo's? Is that how many one must have to guarantee one will be running at any given time? Us Supra guys only need one, because we have something called reliability.. You should try it out sometime.
Old Oct 26, 2007, 09:33 PM
Evolving Member

F&F 4 is supposedly going to be Pro Street type....(i think)
I read somewhere in an article that it was supposed to bring back Diesel Fuel and some others from the first and second, but personally I do not think they are going to have the bank roll for the cars and actors.. lol..
If they would spend less money on vinyls they could a afford better actors LAWL!!
Old Oct 27, 2007, 04:14 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by IMR-TIM
I saw these kids at the mall the other day. They were walking about 10 feet in front of their parents pretending they weren't with them. Then on my way out, they were eating happy meals in the food court

lol
Old Oct 27, 2007, 04:20 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by kryptonitex
F&F 4 is supposedly going to be Pro Street type....(i think)
I read somewhere in an article that it was supposed to bring back Diesel Fuel and some others from the first and second, but personally I do not think they are going to have the bank roll for the cars and actors.. lol..
If they would spend less money on vinyls they could a afford better actors LAWL!!
hhaa agreed. personally im not a fan of ricing out the cars, but i think they should have vin and the guy from tokyo drift meet up with paul walker and stuff in the F&F4
Old Oct 27, 2007, 05:04 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by evo3gsx
Wow, you evo guys are really getting butthurt over what I said. I was just simply stating my opinion on the looks of the new evo and people come in calling me a newb. Why is it such a big deal, the car looks like **** regardless of the performance.

Jonasan50: Ya, I drive a 94 six speed, and you drive an evo. What's the problem? I'm going to assume your just angry cause your on your second tranny, most likely envious of our superior V160. So you have three evo's? Is that how many one must have to guarantee one will be running at any given time? Us Supra guys only need one, because we have something called reliability.. You should try it out sometime.

O RLY! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4ucp...elated&search=
Old Oct 30, 2007, 01:10 PM

Originally Posted by Nez136
I suppose if "snakes on a plane" can make a little money, why not another F&F movie
this f&f 4 better be better than the third one. piece of ****
Old Oct 30, 2007, 02:52 PM
Evolved Member

i love all the f&fs. i like ricing my car. but not with gay vinyls n ****. jus body kits(hood, bumper; i like to look as stock as possible. function before looks) and a wing and the biggest turbo i can find.
so f&f is gonna kick ***!
Old Oct 30, 2007, 03:20 PM
Account Disabled

hmmm, am I the only one who finds it fishy that this was the OP's first post and acting like he's part of the crowd?

As for the "I wonder if Mitsu has trolls on this site" I personally think that the OP is a rep from Mitsu posting to drive up the hype. He did join the site the day before posting this "find".
Old Oct 30, 2007, 07:48 PM
Evolved Member

that's a driveability issue not a reliability issue

supras are sick cars, don't bash on them because some retard is posting on here
Old Nov 19, 2007, 03:03 PM
Evolved Member

(sorry to bump so much lmao)
^ in my opinion supra's 2jz have more potential than the rb26 from a skyline.

hey thread starter, any info on F&F 4 other than the possible release date?
Old Nov 19, 2007, 05:06 PM

Originally Posted by PKEVO8
that's a driveability issue not a reliability issue

supras are sick cars, don't bash on them because some retard is posting on here
yea supra's are good, and not that I give a ****, but posting street racing videos = against forum rules
Old Nov 20, 2007, 09:41 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
ff1 =

ff2 = all ricers.

ff3 =

ff4 = hopefully

I hate the Fast and Furious movies for the millions of ricers that they helped spawn. The first one was mediocre. The second was downright embarrasing to anyone that owns a japanese car - I snuck into the movie and still left halfway through due to its horridness. The third was actually ok and entertaining at times. With the appearance of Vin Diesel in the next one and the director of the third, hopefully it will actually be a good movie.
Old Nov 20, 2007, 10:05 AM
Evolving Member

i love the f&f movies...i have all 3 on dvd....the first one was my favorite....but i like all 3....i'm glad they are bringing paul walker back and diesel...it's funny...that they have a lot of black people in some of these movies.....maybe in cali black people drive these cars but here in the south you'll probably never see a black man in a f&f car...lol...they all have old hoopties with 24"-30" rims on them....must be a southern thing....anyways the evo X looks decent.....i still like my ix better...i just don't care for those bbs rims...on the ix or the x....i actually swapped mine out for the enkeis when i bought my car...just looks better to me

oh i just remembered....does anyone think it's funny that diesel was gonna try to drift in that old car at the end of f&f 3?...maybe he redid everything but that car was like a tank....lol.....cool car but not a good drift car

Last edited by kilgoja; Nov 20, 2007 at 10:10 AM.
Old Nov 20, 2007, 11:42 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by kilgoja
i love the f&f movies...i have all 3 on dvd....
Old Nov 20, 2007, 11:47 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Canexican
What you don't like comedies?

Quick Reply: EVO X spotted in LA!!