Notices
Evo X General Discuss any generalized technical Evo X related topics that may not fit into the other forums.

EVO X spotted in LA!!

Search this Thread

Old Dec 10, 2007, 03:55 AM
Evolving Member

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by PHDoc19
What I would like to know is who took these pictures with a straight face?

Are they gay? or just auditioning for the new YMCA movie?
Old Dec 10, 2007, 06:26 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Noob4life
You should really, really be careful about what you're saying.
Just MY opinion based upon MY observations. I never said anyone has to agree with it. Besides, last time I checked, this was a free country with freedom of speech although lately in the name of anti-terrorism we are slowly becoming a police state.
Old Dec 10, 2007, 06:28 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by PHDoc19
What I would like to know is who took these pictures with a straight face?
Now that is funny And whats worse, I bet they didn't just pose for the pictures like that as there are plenty of white males in my area who dress and act in similar manner, of course it's hilarious to me.
Old Dec 10, 2007, 08:10 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by trinydex
you opinion is very self conflicting.

what's wrong with this guy being hypersensitive? what if it's a part of his personality and upbringing?

what's your personal vested interest in ensuring people can stay cominant racist and not counterracist?

i think you caught yourself in a double standard sir.

No not really I don't force my beliefs on somone as much as the politically correct people do on me. I see commercials, politicians, and stupid talk shows all trying to make me be politically correct and I'm sick of it. You don't see me going on tv and preaching let people be who they want to be. Being racist is wrong but playing the race card all the time is just keeping the racism alive or how about the whole N^%&*# word double standard. You don't want racism stop saying the word first of all.
Old Dec 10, 2007, 11:03 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by blitzkrieg79
Just MY opinion based upon MY observations. I never said anyone has to agree with it. Besides, last time I checked, this was a free country with freedom of speech although lately in the name of anti-terrorism we are slowly becoming a police state.
check your PM's.
Old Dec 10, 2007, 01:19 PM
Evolved Member

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by EvilRob
No not really I don't force my beliefs on somone as much as the politically correct people do on me. I see commercials, politicians, and stupid talk shows all trying to make me be politically correct and I'm sick of it. You don't see me going on tv and preaching let people be who they want to be. Being racist is wrong but playing the race card all the time is just keeping the racism alive or how about the whole N^%&*# word double standard. You don't want racism stop saying the word first of all.
i don't really see you getting on tv to begin with... maybe people that get on tv need to present themselves in a certain way. c'mon by this stage in life we should know that most of life is a game of politics, you can't avoid it, stop running from it. that is this society. if you don't like it then go live in the mountains where you can be autonomous and never have to take **** from anyone.

and i don't see how any of these "force" you to do anything as you still hold onto your beliefs strongly enough to say and do as you please on this forum... and also try to bring together converts.

how is pulling the race card keeping racism alive all the time? it's checks nad balances, if there was ever a time when the racism card wasn't justified don't you think people would push back? just like you do.... every time something like this is brought up and it rubs you the wrong way, people have a discussion about it and everyone goes home hopefully a little less ignorant.

i've seen people pull the race card and get stomped by another black person because they were wrong. but i've seen people unjustly discriminated against also.

the more generalizations you think they make, the more you tend to make yourself.
Old Dec 10, 2007, 05:06 PM
Evolved Member

i don't really see you getting on tv to begin with... maybe people that get on tv need to present themselves in a certain way. c'mon by this stage in life we should know that most of life is a game of politics, you can't avoid it, stop running from it. that is this society. if you don't like it then go live in the mountains where you can be autonomous and never have to take **** from anyone.

and i don't see how any of these "force" you to do anything as you still hold onto your beliefs strongly enough to say and do as you please on this forum... and also try to bring together converts.

how is pulling the race card keeping racism alive all the time? it's checks nad balances, if there was ever a time when the racism card wasn't justified don't you think people would push back? just like you do.... every time something like this is brought up and it rubs you the wrong way, people have a discussion about it and everyone goes home hopefully a little less ignorant.

i've seen people pull the race card and get stomped by another black person because they were wrong. but i've seen people unjustly discriminated against also.

the more generalizations you think they make, the more you tend to make yourself.
Umm ok... So if there was no black people to stomp the race card they would just get away with it? OK now I've seen it all and what you are doing is pushing your beliefes on me by telling me to move out and live in the mountains so who is forcing things on who? You are not being politically correct you are not considering my feelings, see how gay that **** makes the society?
Old Dec 10, 2007, 05:08 PM
Evolved Member

what? no i said you can stomp it out too... where did i say that you can't? i'm saying realize your stance is no better than those you're trying to stomp... philosophy.

i'm not forcing you to do anything. i'm not even advocating that you go live in the mountains. but if you really wanted to be free, free in the anarchistic sense, that's where you'd have to go. society has no place for anarchists. does that make sense?

you unfortunately have to live in this world, or fortunately if you choose that to be your stance. but in order to live within the context that the world operates in there are things that must be understood and accepted. much of that is checking and balancing, the natural process by which things stay stable. if you don't like that methodology that the world runs by i have nothing to offer you but a path that may lead you to more freedom to do as you please... do you get me?

Last edited by trinydex; Dec 10, 2007 at 05:12 PM.
Old Dec 10, 2007, 05:30 PM
Evolved Member

what? no i said you can stomp it out too... where did i say that you can't? i'm saying realize your stance is no better than those you're trying to stomp... philosophy.

i'm not forcing you to do anything. i'm not even advocating that you go live in the mountains. but if you really wanted to be free, free in the anarchistic sense, that's where you'd have to go. society has no place for anarchists. does that make sense?

you unfortunately have to live in this world, or fortunately if you choose that to be your stance. but in order to live within the context that the world operates in there are things that must be understood and accepted. much of that is checking and balancing, the natural process by which things stay stable. if you don't like that methodology that the world runs by i have nothing to offer you but a path that may lead you to more freedom to do as you please... do you get me?
Have you ever heard of freedom? This country was built on it; people should have freedom to decide for themselves what's wrong and what’s right. What you are saying sounds like you would love a government that would give you laws and rules for everything you do, just a mindless cycle with all the directions for you in a pill. Who’s advocating anarchy? I'm not, where did I say it? All I'm saying is, I have a right to follow rules or ignore them just like I have a right to state my observation about double standards they do exist if you think they don't then you are truly blind.
Old Dec 10, 2007, 05:35 PM
Evolved Member

this country is not built on freedom. it's built on freedom of the majority. the only truly free architecture of government is no government. c'mon... this is really basic.

government is used to control the masses. in order not to upset the masses and cause revolution there are lots of checks and balances. the balance between rich and poor, law abiding and law breaking, money making money losing, war and peace etc.

these are all issues that people, countries, governments must deal with everyday. is it possible to remove every drug dealer on earth. absolutely. do we do it? no, because it's not profitable, it encroaches on freedom, the masses don't care THAT much etc.

you have to live in this balance. if you don't like the way the balance is workin' out and you want to push for the mountains and swing for the barn, i'm gonna let you in on a secret... there's at least 150 million others that don't give a ****.

true freedom is not having to worrry about any of this at all... don't be fooled into thinking you have true freedom.

i can see this is a really degenerate conversation because you don't want to talk about the same thing i'm talking about. double standard or not, the fact is that it exists... you can choose to think of yourself as better than them, but i already said you're not. opinions are just that, if they make you better than another that's hilarious.

if you truly think your way is the way to go and it's the best, i can assure you there's many who don't. check, balance.

Last edited by trinydex; Dec 10, 2007 at 05:39 PM.
Old Dec 10, 2007, 06:02 PM
Evolved Member

Just becasue the majority accepts it that still doesn't make it right or did you forget about slavery?
Old Dec 10, 2007, 06:30 PM
Evolved Member

i didn't forget about slavery... but you see what happened with it. check, balance.

you have to ask yourself what is right.