Notices
Evo X General Discuss any generalized technical Evo X related topics that may not fit into the other forums.

Merge: I hate the evo 10 (and complaints about hating the evoX)

Search this Thread

Old Nov 4, 2007, 10:15 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Soon2BEVO
You dont need to argue with me because I wasnt arguing with you. I was stating REASONS why people are disappointed even though the car isnt out yet. Why is that so hard to understand? A lot of the dislike has to do with the styling as well, which really isnt up for debate. Love it or hate it.
Argument: an oral disagreement; verbal opposition; contention; altercation

Argument: a discussion involving differing points of view; debate

Anyways cheers
Old Nov 4, 2007, 11:33 AM

ok guys seriously

my personal opinion... i dont like the new x at all... i think its ugly and a mistake to go away from the 4g63.

now with that said... why does it matter if you like it or not? if you dont like it dont buy it. mitsubishi isnt going to read your complaints on here and go back to the drawing board. Mitsu is going for a different audience... and by all the newbies on here that are posting their love for the new x i would say that its working. Instead of complaining that the new evolution of the car doesnt fit you... instead be happy that they made one that does... the one you currently own and like better. so now mitsubishi is making a new version that even more people will like. So im happy that they made a few that i love, and ill just keep it. Honestly my girl likes the x and there might end up being a ix and a x in my garage in a year or so. I'm not a fan of the car but i would rather her have that... than a mustang or a neon lol.
Old Nov 4, 2007, 11:42 AM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by evo_soul
I agree with the idea that the X is a rapid departure from the EVO 8 / 9 line. But this was the decision by managment to move forward with the new design. My beef is that the design mirrors the new lancer way to much. Iam sure 80 or 90 % of the external parts for the EVO can be installed onto a DE model and you would be easily fooled. *I could be wrong of course* but you get the idea.

the GTS VS. X look is too close, it infringes on what makes an evo an evo.
Have you seen Evos 1-6? They look almost identical to their base counterparts. Evos 1-6 looked like base Lancers with a body kit, just like the Evo X. You could of easily swapped exterior parts from Evos 1-6 and put them on a base Lancer and make it look just like an Evo.

Last edited by VincentX; Nov 4, 2007 at 11:47 AM.
Old Nov 4, 2007, 11:42 AM
Evolving Member

Old Nov 4, 2007, 11:51 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
What a surprise. Yet another thread bashing the X by someone who has yet to drive it or see it in person.
Old Nov 4, 2007, 11:56 AM

Originally Posted by emagdnim8
What a surprise. Yet another thread bashing the X by someone who has yet to drive it or see it in person.
bash it? did you read what i wrote jackass?
Old Nov 4, 2007, 11:59 AM
Evolved Member

Yes I did. Do you understand what you wrote?

..easy on the name-calling tough guy
Old Nov 4, 2007, 12:16 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by BlkFlat4
Argument: an oral disagreement; verbal opposition; contention; altercation

Argument: a discussion involving differing points of view; debate

Anyways cheers

I always considered an argument more of the altercation/contention part of the definition
Old Nov 4, 2007, 12:29 PM
Evolving Member

Anything to make him feel better for buying a IX...
Old Nov 4, 2007, 12:42 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by emagdnim8
And guess what else isin't a surprise he drives a IX
Old Nov 4, 2007, 12:43 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by jab_phoenix
my personal opinion... i dont like the new x at all... i think its ugly and a mistake to go away from the 4g63.

now with that said... why does it matter if you like it or not? if you dont like it dont buy it. mitsubishi isnt going to read your complaints on here and go back to the drawing board. Mitsu is going for a different audience... and by all the newbies on here that are posting their love for the new x i would say that its working. Instead of complaining that the new evolution of the car doesnt fit you... instead be happy that they made one that does... the one you currently own and like better. so now mitsubishi is making a new version that even more people will like. So im happy that they made a few that i love, and ill just keep it. Honestly my girl likes the x and there might end up being a ix and a x in my garage in a year or so. I'm not a fan of the car but i would rather her have that... than a mustang or a neon lol.
I understand what you are trying to say.
It's like saying if you dont like whats on TV then change the channel, dont call in a complain and ruin it for other people that like it.
Old Nov 4, 2007, 12:50 PM
Evolving Member

ok, thanks for geting that off your chest, do you have any new info on the X or are you just wasting space with another worthless thread?
https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...d.php?t=305426
https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...d.php?t=304482
Old Nov 4, 2007, 12:55 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by jab_phoenix

in my opinion ,i like the car how it looks,but that isnt and evo generation i think.i talked here in europe in germany and in slovakia and czech what are the biggest mitsu dealers and thay said that this car is not at all like the VII,VIII and also the IX.and first at all this car is gonna have maybe the first years couple of small mistakes,cuz everything is different.they also said thats this car is gonna be ok i would say like 2nd year of the start of production.
so i like the car but i wouldnt buy it,i like my evo IX more look more agressive.
but who likes it and who is gonna buy it,go for it and i would love to see some of the X here in europe too,even on the traffic lights
Old Nov 4, 2007, 01:31 PM

Originally Posted by Wiluven
Anything to make him feel better for buying a IX...
are you serious? i wasnt bashing the x... the fact that im going to end up buying one for my girl means im bashing it? learn to read...

Originally Posted by EvilRob
And guess what else isin't a surprise he drives a IX
because i personally am not a fan? but am trying to point out that its another generation of evo... some will like it some wont?

you people most likely read the first sentence then posted... read everything i wrote or dont comment. i wasnt bashing the x at all... i was simply saying that its a different generation of the evo, some will like it some wont but to STOP bashing it... and now i get accused of bashing it... learn to read seriously
Old Nov 4, 2007, 01:49 PM
Evolved Member

Whats the point of this thread? Sorry...I missed that part.

Quick Reply: Merge: I hate the evo 10 (and complaints about hating the evoX)