Notices
Evo X General Discuss any generalized technical Evo X related topics that may not fit into the other forums.

Merge: I hate the evo 10 (and complaints about hating the evoX)

Search this Thread

Old Nov 4, 2007, 10:28 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by EvilRob
Maybe you wouldn't be responsible for my deficiency in reading if you could articulate your sentences.

Originally Posted by Evilrob(aka Retard)
I'm getting tierd of defending the X but it seems liek you guys will find anything to ***** about

Well depends how you interpert that they screwd it up.

Also it looks like a cheap korean ca?
Learn to spell and punctuate before you call others names, kid. Your teacher at the "speshul skool for weetards" may have to give you some close personal attention. If you could only stop trying to stare up her skirt long enough to allow your one brain cell to learn something.
Old Nov 4, 2007, 10:38 PM
FLK
Evolved Member

Wow. ::leaves thread::
Old Nov 4, 2007, 10:43 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by FLK
Wow. ::leaves thread::
It's alright, don't leave. I'm done wasting time on the moron, anyway.
Old Nov 4, 2007, 10:53 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Evo_Kid
The battery in the back is a BETTER thing. It help with weight distribution.
If that's the case, I stand corrected - thank you. So you're saying it was a deliberate decision - not one made just because the engine bay was too cramped?
Old Nov 5, 2007, 12:17 AM

just for clarification... please note that while i dont PERSONALLY like the x... ive already stated there will most likely be one in my garage... please notice that part of my post. i was NOT bashing the x... i was saying mitsu made a car for all of us... the ix is for some of us... and the X is for the rest. they will most likely sell a LOT more x's than they did ix's because as far as the general consumer is concerned the x is a much sexier, and better car. to me i dont care about what most people do. but what i was trying to say is that both cars have their merit.
Old Nov 5, 2007, 05:56 AM
Evolved Member

MODS REqUEST

Can you, next to Evo X General section, start a new section called Evo X Haters section?

Thank you
Old Nov 5, 2007, 08:08 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by pltek
MODS REqUEST

Can you, next to Evo X General section, start a new section called Evo X Haters section?

Thank you
there is one already. here is the link. https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...d.php?t=303766

or this one. https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...d.php?t=305589

Last edited by oldscholevo; Nov 5, 2007 at 08:12 AM.
Old Nov 5, 2007, 08:20 AM
Evolved Member

i was actually hoping that an entire Section could be created for them
Originally Posted by oldscholevo
Old Nov 5, 2007, 08:56 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Turb0flat4

Learn to spell and punctuate before you call others names, kid. Your teacher at the "speshul skool for weetards" may have to give you some close personal attention. If you could only stop trying to stare up her skirt long enough to allow your one brain cell to learn something.
YOU FAIL

Haha, nice you actually had to go search other posts to find some spelling errors and try to use them in your arguments, genius kid. Would you like me to start looking up your posts about spelling too because I just read one where you spelled stupid as "stoopid". I think you should learn some new comebacks because that whole spelling thing has been done to death. Sometimes people don't feel like going over their sentences when they type out a reply really fast as long as their sentences make sense, which is your biggest problem.

PS - Stick with the name calling it really shows how mature you are, I also like how you are calling me a kid after I called you a kid. I think I was 9 when that was my defense tactic.

Last edited by EvilRob; Nov 5, 2007 at 09:08 AM.
Old Nov 5, 2007, 09:00 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by EvilRob
He has a right to post I never said he shouldn't show me that I did? Since he has a right to post any crap he wants I should have the same right to post any crap, about his crap, does that make any sense to you?

Also where was I name calling him? Dude seriously pass the **** you are smoking.
I wasnt saying you had name calling, it was in one of the first or second post someone called another a jack ***
Old Nov 5, 2007, 09:06 AM
Evolving Member

seriously.
Old Nov 5, 2007, 09:13 AM
Evolving Member

This area sucks *****

Same chit posts everyday, why the X sucks, why the 4g63 is so great. All of you guys fail and suck worse then any evo. This section is like a fist full of chit.
Old Nov 5, 2007, 09:24 AM
Evolved Member

ok time out
Old Nov 5, 2007, 09:24 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Old Nov 5, 2007, 09:27 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Turb0flat4
If that's the case, I stand corrected - thank you. So you're saying it was a deliberate decision - not one made just because the engine bay was too cramped?
not for nuthin but do you really think that while designing the car they couldn't have figured out a way to fit the battery in the engine compartment if they wanted to? Evos have always been nose heavy like any other transverse engine AWD/FWD vehicle. This is why they put the battery toward the back of the engine compartment with the 8s and 9s. It probably dawned on them that they could have the battery in the trunk and both save room in the engine compartment as well as improve weight distribution. It was certainly not a result of having no more room under the hood.

Quick Reply: Merge: I hate the evo 10 (and complaints about hating the evoX)