Notices
Evo X General Discuss any generalized technical Evo X related topics that may not fit into the other forums.

Merge: I hate the evo 10 (and complaints about hating the evoX)

Search this Thread

Old Nov 6, 2007, 02:59 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Guys....seriously..
Old Nov 6, 2007, 04:26 PM
Evolved Member

Received 47 Likes on 37 Posts
the X will be the best Evo ever made, untill the XI coming out.
Just as usual.
Old Nov 6, 2007, 06:52 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bump
Old Nov 6, 2007, 06:53 PM
Evolving Member

i love you guys
Old Nov 6, 2007, 09:07 PM
Account Disabled

i love j00 sister!
Old Nov 6, 2007, 09:11 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by chino ali
awww.
how nice.
A dedicated haters thread.
If you are not going to participate in the circle jerk, remove thyself from this holy ground.
Old Nov 6, 2007, 09:34 PM
Evolving Member

Seriously ....

GUYS SERIOUSLY..............

SERIOUSLY GUYS................

SEIROUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Nov 6, 2007, 09:39 PM
Evolved Member

Seriously serious?
Old Nov 6, 2007, 11:22 PM
Evolved Member

srsly!
Old Nov 7, 2007, 12:06 AM
Evolved Member

the only reason that I, and only I is hating the evo X is because i cant afford it , or maybe because am not ready sell my evo IX ( IF the evo X proves its worth it )

* Hatorade *

other than that....

seriously
Old Nov 7, 2007, 04:03 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by derangedazn
If you are not going to participate in the circle jerk, remove thyself from this holy ground.

lol
not to worry
Old Nov 9, 2007, 06:13 AM

Originally Posted by thedragon
just my opinion. it looks like a regular lancer. (which i think looks to girly)its to heavy, i know its only an option but, paddel shifter comon ruin the spirit of a true sport car. who cares if most people cant drive stick. or choose not to. and whoever says :"what about the ferrari" they use paddle shift. well fk ferrari and anyone who ones one. ferraris are for old men with to much money who cant drive. i cant wait to pull up to an evo X and smoke it. mitsubishi i love you, but you let me down. i think you need to take this one back to the drawing board. oh yeah i almost forgot anyone that says the evo X handiling is better. i drive a quater mile at a time. long live evo 6,7,8,9 peace im out
Too many idiots on this forum who start threads like "Why I don't like the Evo X." Pretty simple, if you don't like it, leave. This is fact. The Evo X will sell way better than any other evo before it, and is faster as well. So stop this BS and all these stupid threads. Many of you won't be getting the evo well, simply because you can't afford it. And others of you just want to feel like your Evo IX is still the best car out there and have an inferiority complex. Get a life.
Old Nov 9, 2007, 06:39 AM
EvoM Community Team

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by BMW335icDDS
Too many idiots on this forum who start threads like "Why I don't like the Evo X." Pretty simple, if you don't like it, leave. This is fact. The Evo X will sell way better than any other evo before it, and is faster as well. So stop this BS and all these stupid threads. Many of you won't be getting the evo well, simply because you can't afford it. And others of you just want to feel like your Evo IX is still the best car out there and have an inferiority complex. Get a life.
Coming from a guy who owns two inferior cars

Please provide data that supports your fact that the new Evo X will sell better.

I'll give you the point that the new Evo is a tad faster around the track in stock vs. stock form. But, Evo IX is faster in a straight line. Pick your poison.

And, many folks on this forum have plenty of money to buy far more expensive cars than an Evo. Your statement that we can't afford it is ignorant and unfounded.

Go back to your BMW forum.
Old Nov 9, 2007, 07:22 AM

Originally Posted by adambl03
Coming from a guy who owns two inferior cars

Please provide data that supports your fact that the new Evo X will sell better.

I'll give you the point that the new Evo is a tad faster around the track in stock vs. stock form. But, Evo IX is faster in a straight line. Pick your poison.

And, many folks on this forum have plenty of money to buy far more expensive cars than an Evo. Your statement that we can't afford it is ignorant and unfounded.

Go back to your BMW forum.

I don't need to provide data. In one year, I will be proven correct. The Evo X will be the best selling evo yet. And many people on this forum can't even afford their Evos. Let alone better cars. Yes some may be able to, like me. Many people here are still in HS or behave that way and they should worry about getting a good job before blowing all their savings on a car.
Old Nov 9, 2007, 11:00 AM
Evolved Member

Before this blows up and gets this thread locked or deleted, lets behave ourselves.

First, all is speculation at this point. May be based on and educated guess, but still speculation and opinion. Second, while all are welcome here, one may want to reconsider making broad (negative) statements about the member base unless your intention is to start a fight. Most people on this site have proven that they can afford a car of this nature either new or used, so saying they cant afford an X, probably is not terribly justified. The matter of truly being able to afford meaning it is a smart decision relative to their income or wealth is a different argument, but one that is true of every car most definitely including BMWs. Additionally, many of the people that purchased their Evo years ago are now older and make more. Some are graduating to more expensive cars, while many stay loyal to Evos.

Opinions are welcome, but negative generalizations should be made very carefully, and usually not at all without evidence. Acting like kids, means nothing. You can go on Rennlist (porsche forum) and see older men acting the same way.

As for other commenting negatively on his opinion of it being the best selling evo ever, that is a fair opinion, no need to trash it

Quick Reply: Merge: I hate the evo 10 (and complaints about hating the evoX)