Notices
Evo X General Discuss any generalized technical Evo X related topics that may not fit into the other forums.

so the evo x is supposed to be the more "mature" evo right?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 20, 2008, 12:50 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
so the evo x is supposed to be the more "mature" evo right?

How is mitsubishi trying to civilize the evo when they dont offer options such as a sunroof or a leather option and even the old evo had the ssl package?
Old Jan 20, 2008, 01:24 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
why do you care? you're not going to buy one anyway. go drive your lancer around a corner so we can all laugh at the tiresqueal as you push relentlessly into the bowels of understeering hell.
Old Jan 20, 2008, 01:25 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by ODUB
why do you care? you're not going to buy one anyway. go drive your lancer around a corner so we can all laugh at the tiresqueal as you push relentlessly into the bowels of understeering hell.
That was uncalled for. He brought up a valid point. If Mitsu wants to move up in the market, they should at least offer those things as options.
Old Jan 20, 2008, 01:25 PM
Account Disabled

No Sunroof is my biggest gripe. Maybe the Evo XI will sport one?
Old Jan 20, 2008, 01:26 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by TheBlueBlur
That was uncalled for. He brought up a valid point. If Mitsu wants to move up in the market, they should at least offer those things as options.
who cares? the people who will actually buy the EVO (not him) are more concerned with why it's slower than the last model. so it's a stupid point.
Old Jan 20, 2008, 01:36 PM
Evolved Member

who cares? the people who will actually buy the EVO (not him) are more concerned with why it's slower than the last model. so it's a stupid point.
wow i brought up a point, im not guna talk to you about why you think its slower, yea its slower in straight line, and its heavier because it has to be, safety standards, it also a ton stiffer because my car is already stiffer than your car, it will also go a round a track a lot faster, i dont want to hear its slower, you must be one of those idiotic evo drivers who knows it all, especially how im apparently not going to buy an evo because you say so, i am in fact going to either buy the ralliart or the evo in 09
Old Jan 20, 2008, 01:42 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by futurevowner
wow i brought up a point, im not guna talk to you about why you think its slower, yea its slower in straight line, and its heavier because it has to be, safety standards, it also a ton stiffer because my car is already stiffer than your car, it will also go a round a track a lot faster, i dont want to hear its slower, you must be one of those idiotic evo drivers who knows it all, especially how im apparently not going to buy an evo because you say so, i am in fact going to either buy the ralliart or the evo in 09
a lot faster around a track? you have no clue if it is or not. neither do i. so far though, everything we've seen from the JDM's tested against each other, the IX MR kills the X GSR and MR. i've seen one USDM test so far and the IX won around the track, and in a str8 line...so, you were saying? stock for the stock the IX is the faster car, period.

you're bashing the EVO X for a dumbass reason, and you're not even buying the car. i actually like the EVO X, i just wish mitsu would have given it more power. that's really the only complaint i have. it is stiffer, it does look badass, and the handling systems are amazing. it just doesn't have enough power for it's size. but to come in here and ***** about not having a sunroof on a car you'll probably never own is stupid. from your avatar you have a sunroof on your lancer so stop *****ing.

Last edited by ODUB; Jan 20, 2008 at 01:44 PM.
Old Jan 20, 2008, 01:46 PM
Evolved Member

im not *****ing i brought up a valid point about the new evos, im not bashing them at all jus bringing it up, i love the new evox and i hope to own one
Old Jan 20, 2008, 01:49 PM
Evolved Member

Just wondering ODUB are you buying a X? I think he brings up a valid point, since Mitsu is trying to market to a different crowd, why not offer all of the other ammenities they did in the 8/9 like sunroof and/or leather. Then again I drive a camry gt-r
Old Jan 20, 2008, 01:54 PM
Evolved Member

Talk about slow.. for those mods and running a high 12.. hahahahaha I laugh at you!! I bet you dont even have the guts to go around the corner at full throttle..

Now on topic.. Yes this is a new image and marketing strategy to try and get the old folks to get into the EVO.
Old Jan 20, 2008, 02:05 PM
Evolving Member

sunroof = more added weight. you go from an aluminum roof to a steel roof, correct me if i'm wrong.

mitsu should add sunroof as an option several months down the road.
Old Jan 20, 2008, 02:10 PM
Evolved Member

Yea, ODUB needs to take a chill-pill. It is a valid point and one that I would definitely consider if I was going to buy a X. My VIII has every option in the books and that's how I would want my X.
Old Jan 20, 2008, 02:11 PM
Evolved Member

More options will probably open up later...
Old Jan 20, 2008, 02:15 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
the old evos that had SSL pacakage have DEPRECIATED most and those are the one easiest to find. and to get a nicer deal on.
Old Jan 20, 2008, 03:20 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by si_to_evo
the old evos that had SSL pacakage have DEPRECIATED most and those are the one easiest to find. and to get a nicer deal on.
Because the other ones are the ones getting wrecked the most.

Quick Reply: so the evo x is supposed to be the more "mature" evo right?