Notices
Evo X General Discuss any generalized technical Evo X related topics that may not fit into the other forums.

does mitsubishi know the Evo X is on sale in the US

Search this Thread

Old Jan 24, 2008, 07:47 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by scottatayamaha
And we buy cars from this company??
I was thinking the same thing...I actually put a deposit down on a GG GSR the other day and was thinking, am I sure I wanna do this? I can only imagine if the car has major recalls, or engine failure what dealing with this company is going to be like...

Gotta have faith I guess.

Upper management at this company must be a joke, but then again, they must know these cars are going to be hot sellers if there website isn't updated yet. Either that or they don't want ppl building them and then going to the dealerships looking for that model when they aren't in yet. The hardcore fans such as ppl in here will go and look and maybe buy, but the average buyer will look to build one on the website and then go to test drive one. My dealer told me they dont/wont have a test drive model since all the incoming cars are sold. If they were smart they would get a beefed up model and use that just for test driving purposes. Many ppl could be turned off without driving the car first. You don't marry a chick without seeing her naked/banging her first.
Old Jan 24, 2008, 07:57 AM
Account Disabled

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
its really not out yet, is a scam, dealerships are selling cars only looking like evo X, its really a modified honda. hurry send it back hurry
Old Jan 24, 2008, 04:35 PM
Evolved Member

Received 42 Likes on 34 Posts
Originally Posted by Werewolf17
I was thinking the same thing...I actually put a deposit down on a GG GSR the other day and was thinking, am I sure I wanna do this? I can only imagine if the car has major recalls, or engine failure what dealing with this company is going to be like...

Gotta have faith I guess.

Upper management at this company must be a joke, but then again, they must know these cars are going to be hot sellers if there website isn't updated yet. Either that or they don't want ppl building them and then going to the dealerships looking for that model when they aren't in yet. The hardcore fans such as ppl in here will go and look and maybe buy, but the average buyer will look to build one on the website and then go to test drive one. My dealer told me they dont/wont have a test drive model since all the incoming cars are sold. If they were smart they would get a beefed up model and use that just for test driving purposes. Many ppl could be turned off without driving the car first. You don't marry a chick without seeing her naked/banging her first.

dont you think its a good idea for a company to show its investors what kind of demand they have?

it would raise their stock value and also increase their bottom line, this decision does not make sence